"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

What happened to the scum kill if Dome took out Matts? KSJ was a roleblocker, so it seems unlikely that they were blocked by another. Did they seriously miss their kill, or did they cross kill Matts? Usually there is a certain style to the write up that would suggest a cross kill, and I'm not seeing it with Matts' death. 

i was waiting for someone to ask...

protector or jailer would be my guess, and neither of those people should claim rn IMO

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

What happened to the scum kill if Dome took out Matts? KSJ was a roleblocker, so it seems unlikely that they were blocked by another. Did they seriously miss their kill, or did they cross kill Matts? Usually there is a certain style to the write up that would suggest a cross kill, and I'm not seeing it with Matts' death. 

Could have hit a protector as well. If Dome is telling the truth about a Strongman it should mean there is some protection out there 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

MD4L

Based on some claims and assumptions and given his posting (lack of) and almost no help or critical thinking I'd say this is a good place to start today 

touch liked MD4L too...

however i don't remember why and I'm not going back to find it

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

i was waiting for someone to ask...

protector or jailer would be my guess, and neither of those people should claim rn IMO

The jailer could have jailed the killer though, if you want to be accurate make sure you look at all sides of an arguement/statement 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But why? Last night was the perfect opportunity to off one of them before they can invest scum or reveal any results. Now in a few days if their targets are still alive...sure then this is plausible, but last night and for the next couple of days it would be unlikley to be kept alive so they can figure it out

It makes sense in the context of the greater game mechanics at large.

Matts claimed to be infected/infect visitors and flipped vanilla.

Dome is a vig with unlimited hits.

Touch Hs a Gun but couldn’t use it or give it away.

Im an investigator who is looking for people infected with a virus despite no one else being infected according to the OP.

These three are mason investigators who are told via Malf they’re all town.

Rags backing touch’s trap and bs narrative on me as well as his Zelda comment clearly made me backtrack and assume the same based upon the OP.

Dome should kill MD4L and we should lynch Ragnarok.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

MD4L

Based on some claims and assumptions and given his posting (lack of) and almost no help or critical thinking I'd say this is a good place to start today 

I’ll go MD4L too but @Dome should take out Rags then tonight. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The jailer could have jailed the killer though, if you want to be accurate make sure you look at all sides of an arguement/statement 

yeah, it's 50/50 at best, and that's assuming it wasn't the protector who blocked the hit, so less than 50% to find the killer

i did look at all sides, and it's not worth claiming over right now, so I said they shouldn't claim right now.

if you want to argue with me, you're going to need to say something that makes sense.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

And I think you are town, take that fwiw. 

Mwil I'm not so sure about. Rack is definitely high on my list. MD4L. 

As much as I like the ambiguity you remember what I said yesterday. If I had a gun I’d give it to you. That was an all in soft based off of your response to Touch’s claim. You know that I’m right.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As much as I like the ambiguity you remember what I said yesterday. If I had a gun I’d give it to you. That was an all in soft based off of your response to Touch’s claim. You know that I’m right.

Fair. 

Rack

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

yeah, it's 50/50 at best, and that's assuming it wasn't the protector who blocked the hit, so less than 50% to find the killer

i did look at all sides, and it's not worth claiming over right now, so I said they shouldn't claim right now.

if you want to argue with me, you're going to need to say something that makes sense.

Jodelle has spoken and made perfect sense. Yes it's a 50/50 specifically with a jailer and it may not be what prevented it, but it's still worth claiming potentially imo. Depends on the jailer, if there is one and who they jailed. Would th le person theh jailed be a likley kill target, if not then maybe that increases the odds of them being a killer. Lots of factors and it should not be a blanket dont claim.

The protector is the only one who shouldnt claim 

Are you asking the jailer to claim? Right now?

If not, you're not even arguing against me, you're just rephrasing what I'm saying and tweaking it a little. 

Our arguments are nearly parallel, you've taken the "maybe he should" stance against my "maybe he shouldn't right now" and are acting like my stance isn't taking everything into consideration and we're miles apart. We're not.

You're being argumentative for no reason.