"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

So uh anyway, this first guy orca, he uh asks to uh, get free and released into the uh ocean, and uh, the second guy, uh, Pickle, he uh, asks to go back to a uh, jar or some **** you know...so the uh, third guy, you know what nevermind this is an awful joke man.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So uh anyway, this first guy orca, he uh asks to uh, get free and released into the uh ocean, and uh, the second guy, uh, Pickle, he uh, asks to go back to a uh, jar or some **** you know...so the uh, third guy, you know what nevermind this is an awful joke man.

It takes a wolf to catch a wolf

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

x3ootFj.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

You should have ended it with...

"Cant get worse than the first 2 guys, so no point in continuing"

tenor.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

x3ootFj.gif?noredirect

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Right, uh, ok sure. It’s a bad joke, but uh, this third guy, Touch was his name, he laughs and says to the Genie “I guess I’ll have a Coke then.”

source.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

x3ootFj.gif?noredirect

Right, uh, ok sure. It’s a bad joke, but uh, this third guy, Touch was his name, he laughs and says to the Genie “I guess I’ll have a Coke then.”

one of my favrorite movies ever... i got killed n1 when touch hosted it....

what a sham that was.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Malfatron

Mister Malfy, I do believe it is midday in your area. Boredom has taken hold of the ship and we may have to eat Kevin if we dont get a role soon. Just a heads up good sir

orca eat kevin

orca eat kevin all night if he wants

giphy.gif