"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, MD4L said:

We’re good buddies. It’s a competitive game sometimes and competitors like to compete. No hard feelings.

Well at least you're now openly trolling as scum. Kudos to you for embracing your role as the villain.

Just now, MD4L said:

Is Rags scum? Why vote me before him then?

I don't care which one of you we go first as long as Dome kills the other...I'm also ready to kill Rackcs for being quietly useless or scum. He's not even teaching right now and yet he's AFK...what a joke.

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

i was waiting for someone to ask...

protector or jailer would be my guess, and neither of those people should claim rn IMO

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Are you asking the jailer to claim? Right now?

If not, you're not even arguing against me, you're just rephrasing what I'm saying and tweaking it a little. 

Our arguments are nearly parallel, you've taken the "maybe he should" stance against my "maybe he shouldn't right now" and are acting like my stance isn't taking everything into consideration and we're miles apart. We're not.

You're being argumentative for no reason. 

Jodelle isnt arguing, just making comments

1. I clearly was saying it depends on many things 

2. See how Domey moved the goal posts on his own comment

Dome: Jailer shouldnt claim

Orca: Depends on the Jailer, the jailed, and many factors 

Dome: "Maybe" he shouldnt claim

Dome: We said ths same thing quit being argumentative

Orca: Domey is making fake arguments that dont exist in an attempt to avoid actually hunting for scum (See his hits N1 and N2 along with his posts/votes)

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

We haven't figured out what the deal is with VMD and mine's invests so I won't go into that.

But the one invest we had that's actually worth something, found that rags is town.

I could have told you that.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

No way, that’s ridiculous 

Maybe you just can't read me.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rags backing touch’s trap and bs narrative on me as well as his Zelda comment clearly made me backtrack and assume the same based upon the OP.

Dome should kill MD4L and we should lynch Ragnarok.

No I didn't.  I did say that it looked like you and dome were teammates at times, but as I caught up, it looked like that less and less.  Also, what Zelda comment?

You've been trying to push me all game for no discernible reason and are now trying to lynch a townie.

But Josh still killed my brother.

Morning all.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I don't care which one of you we go first as long as Dome kills the other...I'm also ready to kill Rackcs for being quietly useless or scum. He's not even teaching right now and yet he's AFK...what a joke.

Yeah I’m vanilla in terms of ability, so a claim on my night actions is meaningless.