"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

44 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah I’m vanilla in terms of ability, so a claim on my night actions is meaningless.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol. I’m serious I have no night action.

the first phrase "vanilla in terms of ability" is a little confusing, especially when you later say "i have no night action"

You have no abilities at all? Or just no night actions? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

You could be right... but the thing you quoted at rags though, that's not a valid read. That's something you're tacking on someone you're sure of.

Phrases like that happen all over the place and you're honed in on it cause you're sure.

But it has slight ravings-of-a-lunatic vibes and probably does more harm to your push of rags than good.

That's fair, but I want you to at least go back and loo at WHEN the tone of my conversation with Touch changed, his subsequent rationale all the way until the post before he died, the list that he left, his flip being exactly what he said it would be, and what I told Forge and how he reversed his line of thinking on me. All I ask is that you keep an open mind.

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's fair, but I want you to at least go back and loo at WHEN the tone of my conversation with Touch changed, his subsequent rationale all the way until the post before he died, the list that he left, his flip being exactly what he said it would be, and what I told Forge and how he reversed his line of thinking on me. All I ask is that you keep an open mind.

Got links?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

the first phrase "vanilla in terms of ability" is a little confusing, especially when you later say "i have no night action"

I have a benefit to my role. However I don’t do anything in terms of night actions.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I believe him...maybe the day move lynching Swag?

23 hours ago, Ragnarok said:
On 3/15/2020 at 5:06 PM, ET80 said:

I don't like Mwil and his face.

MWil is also giving me scummy vibes.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:46 PM, Pickle Rick said:

What do you want to know?

I'm done with lists and will never again post them 

You can thank @theuntouchable @Ragnarok and @rackcs for that.  

If you want soemone I think is scum I am glad to provide that.  

Just talk to me and stop using threat bc they do nothing.  I was never winning meeting my wincon and was never gonna live long bc I am so feared/so many vendettas against me 

That's not what I did at all.

On 3/15/2020 at 8:31 PM, theuntouchable said:

This ..... is an interesting response to say the least. 

100% agreed.

Through page 60.  Those ten pages were basically nothing except Dome and Rick going back and forth.  

@Dome it starts here.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I believe him...maybe the day move lynching Swag?

I'd say it's a fine lynch if he's out of moves... that move is scummy as hell anyways.

And then you're next for putting the pieces together.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Me: Raises legitimate points

You: Your grammar sucks

L

O

L

his point is still valid though

23 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm leaning town on both touch and orca.  Although, I wouldn't vote for touch this game even if malf came in and red lettered him.

The fact that Jesus Christ is self aligned.  He really loved being selfless.

Remember folks, scum hunts indies.  

I think MWil and Dome are aligned.

That's why MWil was so sure of his survival.

Evidently your love for the Texans.

Through 70.

Who is tunneling on who again @Dome

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Based upon the smell test, I think that Rags, Touch, and Orca are likely looking Town at this point.

Notice I changed gears and actually thought about clearing Rags until Touch starting going with me...this is around where I started altering my thought process.