"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

23 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Rags, are you trying to butter me up here? 

you do realize most of my “case” on mwil was garbage right? 

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Those three specifically. Notice Forge at least backed up his rationale with an entirely different reason than the one I gave.

I would lean towards Md4l to be honest. I have a town read on forge. The daboyle thing has changed because I was off on my timeline but I don’t think scum daboyle would argue with me about why I was leaning town on him. 

Starting to lean scum for rags tbh. What I put out about you last night was mostly junk but he’s pushing it kinda hard on his read up. 

Blue I have a town lean on because I don’t think he’s the kind of person that would be scum and call out a hit like that. Admittedly, I don’t know him much but he seems like a rational individual and that IMO is a HIGH RISK play for scum to make. 

So I would leave ET and daboyle in the initial group. Daboyle kinda in between because he wanted to correct me on my town lean of him. 

I want to go either KSJ, Md4l or rags today. 

23 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Murphy McManus was waking up from a huge bender after attending the Irish Wake for Loki.

The door to his cruise ship room opened and someone tossed a bomb inside

giphy.gif

Murphy couldn't react fast enough.

BOOOOM!

@theuntouchable is dead. He was Murphy McManus - town - Gun owner

The day continues.

23 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I see.

I see.

Where did he ask for the watcher and cop?

When has a dead townie ever gone to scum chat?

You would think so.

Oh?

I oddly enough don't hate this list.

Hhmmm

This seems fake.

And I really don't like this soft push.

Through 80.  Gotta run some errands.

Re-enter Ragnarok seconds later. @Dome

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm assuming one of you is true, one of you gives false and one gives random 

Fair assumption.  In fact, probably pretty obvious since I certainly wouldn't expect Malf as a host to have put in place some ultra-complicated mechanic.  Could he come up with one, absolutely, but as a host he's not the type to try and confuse the crap out of players with something like that, much the opposite.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Racks

Start the bussssss!!!!

@Dome the word choice is extremely telling because that's not CONFIDENCE, that's ambiguous, and Rags would be confident there. Rags is a lawyer. He's assertive, confident, and if you don't like it, "deal with it".

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

RAGNAROK 

Glad to you’ve been out against the same people since today started.

2 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

We haven't figured out what the deal is with VMD and mine's invests so I won't go into that.

But the one invest we had that's actually worth something, found that rags is town.

2 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

N1 we all invested touch and only one pulled up as town. Going off that, the person who got touch's alignment correct is the only one we're going with

Is it well known that the cop is unreliable in this game?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Me too. Hard to say that I was tunneling on you when I had you cleared up until the second Touch changed gears and then was killed.

I had a read I moved off of cause it wasnt making sense.  You're forcing things to fit a narrative.  That's tunneling.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

So to clarify:

Cop A:
- Night 1: Touch is scum
- Night 2: ???

Cop B:
- Night 1: Touch is scum
- Night 2: ???

Cop C:

- Night 1: Touch is Town
- Night 2: Ragnarok is Town

There's still a chance all three of you are Random, Paranoid, and Naive; you could also have just hit a Framer target or Miller. You could also, y'know, have lied to us entirely. Can you fill in the other two Night results?

This starts getting into the part of games that I hate dissecting because it just puts too much WIFOM that out there that people obsess on tangents about often to the expense of actually scumhunting, but what you're suggesting is that the host put in an intentional chaos element.  We can't just consider their potential roles in a vacuum, we have to consider them in the context that they were give a chatty among the 3 of them (again, playing catch-up, I'll be honest I didn't read up from the beginning).

I feel like the likelihood is that either one of them is our true cop and if that's the case it's up to him, ultimately, but also the three of them working together to figure out who he is, or they're a chaos device that the true cop is separate from, at which point we need to let him do his damn job and create scenarios where he's at greater risk of exposure.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Glad to you’ve been out against the same people since today started.

Rags would say I'm tunneling, but let's be honest, he's already been proven a liar. Now he's mad because he knows I'm right, I've shown evidence, and his best defense is that my grammar sucked on a post, so he sent THING 2 in after me. Tell Rack in scumchat that I said what's up and we won't be going back to school. I'm more certain that he's scum than we will be going back to school. There's a 1% chance we go back to school. 

You'd think with SwAg gone that he wouldn't be so scaaaaarrrred.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I had a read I moved off of cause it wasnt making sense.  You're forcing things to fit a narrative.  That's tunneling.

You're ridiculous. I provided evidence and links. Your defense is nonexistent, but please, go ahead and critique my grammar, as that has intricate relevancy to Mafia.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Rags would say I'm tunneling, but let's be honest, he's already been proven a liar. Now he's mad because he knows I'm right, I've shown evidence, and his best defense is that my grammar sucked on a post, so he sent THING 2 in after me. Tell Rack in scumchat that I said what's up and we won't be going back to school. I'm more certain that he's scum than we will be going back to school. There's a 1% chance we go back to school. 

You'd think with SwAg gone that he wouldn't be so scaaaaarrrred.

40 minutes ago, Dome said:

8b11714fbcc56871f266e7c291a8697f3da39b48