"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

As it sits, you are claiming Racks is tracker even though he killed Mwil (via James' watch).

Again, confirming that tracker was the result returned on racks.

Clearly you visiting Mwil was to give him the force-field. So that leaves racks to do the kill.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@rackcs

Reveal all please

@Ragnarok

same thing 

They are right that I have a gun.  Unlike touch though, I was told how to use mine.

I'm the conditional vig.  3x I can guess who is going to be lynched the next day.  If I am right, I get a kill the next night.  I guessed rack the night before blue died and lost one of the chances when day was skipped.  Last night, I guessed rack again.  So if rack gets lynched today, I will get to off someone tonight.

Morning all.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

They are right that I have a gun.  Unlike touch though, I was told how to use mine.

I'm the conditional vig.  3x I can guess who is going to be lynched the next day.  If I am right, I get a kill the next night.  I guessed rack the night before blue died and lost one of the chances when day was skipped.  Last night, I guessed rack again.  So if rack gets lynched today, I will get to off someone tonight.

Morning all.

So do you think there is a conditional vig and a strongman vig?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Morning all.

who do you plan on hitting if we lynch rack?

16 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

He's the antichrist.
He needs to be on the line as I get lynched.

Again. He's the ANTICHRIST.

i honestly prefer the anti-christ over the original, he's got fewer insane fans.

Edited by Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

So do you think there is a conditional vig and a strongman vig?

I have been a bit skeptical of that, but I could see it.  Malf clearly had some fun making this game.

Just now, Dome said:

who do you plan on hitting if we lynch rack?

I don't know yet.  tk3?