"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

@Dome orca was going to out who he gave the bomb to at like 4pm that day.

I guess josh just quoted the post orca brought it up in and confessed that way? 

If malf is true to his word the three-man mason group is ALL town.

If i was town, was given a bomb, used it on my best read, then was being threatened to be "outed" by the guy who gave me the bomb I would not feel the need to "confess" anything to that guy.

It's just kind of a weird response.

3 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I was all about this early into the game, but the more I wonder about it the more I remember that malf is actually a dirty old bastard.

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

This could be a crazy theory, lmk.

Josh has to know that whoever gave him the bomb knows he's responsible for the bombing. Right? Pretty obvious.

So I'm sure he realizes that it was orca that gave him the bomb at this point, it was a day move so he couldn't have been watched or tracked. Right? I don't think this is much of a stretch at all.

I understand why "I confess" would be directed at town if he was claiming a bad kill under other circumstances, admission he killed a townie isn't a tell.

But why would Josh "confess" to orca? He already knows that orca knows he was the one who bombed touch. If he's responding to orca here, "I confess" seems like a strange response. "I confess" to the guy you already know gave you the bomb and is now pushing you for that?

What if josh was acting like he didn't know orca was the one to give him the bomb, and he played that part too long? 

Here's why... At some point it should've been obvious (from josh's POV) that orca was the one that sent him the bomb and was now pressuring him. That's fairly obvious right?

If I was town and had made that mistake (of bombing touch) I'd be pushing back on orca for that weird push after he gave me the bomb in the first place, I wouldn't be confessing anything to him. I'd be suspicious that he tried to set me up.

Why is a town player confessing to the guy who gave him the bomb in the first place and is now pressuring him for bombing someone? That's weird.

@daboyle250 @VikeManDan I'm wondering out loud if josh is the one who no-moved in chatty.  you don't have to answer.

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

@Dome orca was going to out who he gave the bomb to at like 4pm that day.

I guess josh just quoted the post orca brought it up in and confessed that way? 

I did say the person needed to confess by 4...so logically he just used my wording 

Just now, The Orca said:

I did say the person needed to confess by 4...so logically he just used my wording 

Right... but why would he feel the need to confess anything to you?

If it happened to me I'd be fighting back on what felt like a bull**** play by you (give someone a bomb then threaten to out them them if they don't admit it), not trying to apologize or confess for anything. There's nothing to confess to you, because he already knows that you know it was him.

I just think it's something to keep in mind moving forward. Still don't believe he's a great choice for ragnarok.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Was trying to make a joke. I have no idea haha.

if malf picked it that's hilarious.. one made in the image of his creator.

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

Right... but why would he feel the need to confess anything to you?

If it happened to me I'd be fighting back on what felt like a bull**** play by you (give someone a bomb then threaten to out them them if they don't admit it), not trying to apologize or confess for anything. There's nothing to confess to you, because he already knows that you know it was him.

I just think it's something to keep in mind moving forward. Still don't believe he's a great choice for ragnarok.

I can see that

On 3/16/2020 at 1:48 PM, The Orca said:

I wish someone could hit Bcb so we could move on 

You are acting like scum who caught scum

This is why I'm still skeptical of Josh and them

Within a page of this, Touch is killed. I liked like 5 posts from Josh at the beginning of the game during that day phase....I dont know how before they used it, they didn't know it was me and almost immediately after I make this comment they hit Touch 

@VikeManDan

@JoshstraDaymus

@daboyle250

When did you all know it was me, did any of you all see the above comment I made, if so was it discussed before offing Touch, why wait until 8 hours or so before night to hit Touch, was it planned for that time? Can you help by filling in your thought processes

The above said, we do need to focus on Rags/Racks today 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@The Orca

If you want to give me whatever gift it is you have tonight, go for it.  If scum kills me, my role is used up anyhow so they are just killing vanilla town 

I'm open to it

What are your thoughts currently on who is scum, how many left, and what is Dome in your opinion?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I liked like 5 posts from Josh at the beginning of the game during that day phase.

Ok... why? You said later that you give out likes regardless of moves.

21 hours ago, The Orca said:
21 hours ago, The LBC said:

People can speculate on why someone may have liked a post, but it's something that I feel like, more often than not, is going to be read more into than it deserves, where the likes may just be innocuous things.  It's like sarcasm on the internet, not exactly the easiest thing conveyed, but that sure won't stop people from reading it into (or it not being present) a posting.

I just ignore them when making reads and give them out to anyone if I like a post regardless of everything- move, alignment, how I'm trying to play, etc 

So do you give out likes regardless of moves? Or do you use likes to signal a move to a player?