"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

I'm curious as to how many scum will lynch me since it's a good opportunity to eliminate the best player and best role.  But, you can hide behind the most recent game.

You'll be able to tell if this happens since Rick was supposed to be policy lynched by like 10 people in Orca's game, and barely any of them followed through.

Don't worry, I'm not concerned, I'm sure you all can handle this without me.  Especially since the collective thought process in the past when you don't have night actions is "****, what do?  Swag help us."

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm curious as to how many scum will lynch me since it's a good opportunity to eliminate the best player and best role.  But, you can hide behind the most recent game.

You'll be able to tell if this happens since Rick was supposed to be policy lynched by like 10 people in Orca's game, and barely any of them followed through.

Okay chump

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

swag

People are upset.  They’re upset that they’re incapable of functioning in Mafia without me.  I’ve carried them through like 90% of the games.  Now that I’ve told them how incompetent they are, they’re trying to prove that even though they are retarded, they are at least functionally retarded.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

People are upset.  They’re upset that they’re incapable of functioning in Mafia without me.  I’ve carried them through like 90% of the games.  Now that I’ve told them how incompetent they are, they’re trying to prove that even though they are retarded, they are at least functionally retarded.

I’d like to see how we do without you actually. We should get rid of you and test this out. Retarded or not. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  The last time I threw a game, I was the alignment comparison cop and caught six scum in five days before being converted to Cult and destroying Town.

This should say, “the next game” after the comma.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’d like to see how we do without you actually. We should get rid of you and test this out. Retarded or not. 

Don’t worry, if I’m being D1 lynched, I’ll be sure to do as much damage to Town on my way out to ensure you fail without me.