"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Why would I come so hard out of the gate and claim self-alignment if I had an actual kill?

When am I ever this involved? Especially so early? I'm trying to get my victory here by eliminating Squire. 
That's literally it. If I get him eliminated via lynch than I, Jesus Christ, am awarded a victory.

That seems to be a really strange thing for Jesus Christ to be awarded a victory for.   Selfish act and killing a devout Christian

Just now, MWil23 said:

Anyone else see something intrinsically errant with that?

Nazgul

Ah yes. Because in a game of mafia, everything tends to be politically correct to the masses.

I have laid out everything about my character already. I cannot offer anything else.
I have a simple win condition; if Squire is lynched I win.

I could try to be all sneaky and hide behind larger targets like Judas. But I am not a coward.
I have outed Squire as the anti-christ. All I ask is for the faith of the people.

Deliver me my victory and I will help deliver everyone elses.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

That seems to be a really strange thing for Jesus Christ to be awarded a victory for.   Selfish act and killing a devout Christian

A "devout christian" is what you call the antichrist?

Naz:  I’m Jesus and Independent aligned.  I have to get rid of the antichrist.  It’s squire.

Squire:  oh, so you’re claimin Indy huh???  Jesus opposing the antichrist??? Sounds pretty selfish to me!  Not very Jesus like!

MWil, allegedly religious:  seems legit

Counselor:  oh so Naz is the SK!!!

• Like 1