"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Maybe it was just the Reporter chat.  I don't know, but I'm a hostile teammate, and Malfatron and I were drunk yelling at each other about football.  I had him yelling about Nick Perry, Datone Jones, letting all their talent walk, standing by McCarthy for too long and wasting Rodgers, getting rid of his favorite players, etc.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Maybe it was just the Reporter chat.  I don't know, but I'm a hostile teammate, and Malfatron and I were drunk yelling at each other about football.  I had him yelling about Nick Perry, Datone Jones, letting all their talent walk, standing by McCarthy for too long and wasting Rodgers, getting rid of his favorite players, etc.

I can see that there would be some dissatisfaction with how the last few years have gone.  the string of playoff appearances and division titles along with the super bowl title I think would be the more lasting impression.   The anti-christ thing is a bit much.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I can see that there would be some dissatisfaction with how the last few years have gone.  the string of playoff appearances and division titles along with the super bowl title I think would be the more lasting impression.   The anti-christ thing is a bit much.  

Your defense is softer than Dom Capers's.

• Like 1

Malf wanting to (symbolically, in a game) incentivize Ted Thompson's lynching seems on-point. I'm not sure that should be our focus at this point though. I heard rumors that someone was drinking Corona light, on my cruise ship. I'm keeping my eyes open. Figuratively, at least. I might take a nap.

Just now, James said:

Malf wanting to (symbolically, in a game) incentivize Ted Thompson's lynching seems on-point. I'm not sure that should be our focus at this point though. I heard rumors that someone was drinking Corona light, on my cruise ship. I'm keeping my eyes open. Figuratively, at least. I might take a nap.

I’m on vacation and built my own TP fort. Don’t judge me. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Nazgul  so your PM said that my character is the antichrist and you will win if I am lynched?

Yep. What did yours say?
Because I'm willing to bet it's the same as mine but reversed. You need to lynch me, correct?
Let's see what lies the false prophet spins here though.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Yep. What did yours say?
Because I'm willing to bet it's the same as mine but reversed. You need to lynch me, correct?
Let's see what lies the false prophet spins here though.

I do not need to lynch you.  I need to eliminate all threats.