"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And I posted a few posts bc I didn't want to claim neutral align allowing naz to then change his story so I wanted a definitive answer before I calimed.  

Those are the only posts I have made today 

Why would you claim neutral on day one? In previous games, you were on the "lynch the claimed other on day one" bandwagon. Now you're doing this exact action.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Count me as town as always.  I'm not naz and squire.  I play for town, wincon be be dammed 

That doesn’t count. The more games I play, the more I believe in the “pure” games that have one enemy faction 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So are you thinking whoever halfed vc needed to lynch is town? 

No way man. That’s a coronavirus symptom for sure. Nacho was infected with that same ability in the Green Goblin when he pumpkin bombed people in Marvel!!!!

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

The reason I asked naz his alignment is bc i am neutral aligned.  I have to survive to the end of the game to meet my wincon.

In 2+ years I have only been alive at the end of a game like once, twice if you count orca's horror move mafia where I wasn't gonna be lynched and had a BP vest.  

So needless to say, I'm not winning so it honestly doesn't matter what I do or what you all do.  

You all know I have ego problems and have to be right when solving the game.  That is not gonna change. What is changing, me posting crazy (hopefully, I have resisted thus far and will try to continue to do so).  However I will keep trying to find scum and solve the game.  

Now as for those questions, you see since I am neutral aligned it's odd that naz claims self aligned and squire doesn't push for his lynch in the least despite it being the natural reaction (more on this to follow)

Why even claim

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Why would you claim neutral on day one? In previous games, you were on the "lynch the claimed other on day one" bandwagon. Now you're doing this exact action.

Lol.  Now you lying.   I am one of the most accommodating players ever to indies.  

Just now, MWil23 said:

I think he’s genuine and trying to turn over a new leaf! I can relate! Bunch of lowlifes here!!!

If he’s being genuine, then he should not have claimed and played for town. Like everyone else. Just because you drew some separate but equal role doesn’t mean you get to make it all about you 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why even claim

Bc I will never meet my wincon.  I have only made it to the end of a game like once, so claim and leave it up to town and scum to decide.  

Last 2 times I claimed indy whicker led my lynch bc he hates indies and mafia killed me just bc they didn't want to let me win 

Only chance I have to meet my wincon is leave it up to the masses 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I will never meet my wincon.  I have only made it to the end of a game like once, so claim and leave it up to town and scum to decide.  

Last 2 times I claimed indy whicker led my lynch bc he hates indies and mafia killed me just bc they didn't want to let me win 

Only chance I have to meet my wincon is leave it up to the masses 

Then play as VT and don’t ******* claim

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

If he’s being genuine, then he should not have claimed and played for town. Like everyone else. Just because you drew some separate but equal role doesn’t mean you get to make it all about you 

I ALWAYS play for town.  What makes you think I don't/won't