"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Or, or, or, now hear me out here, I know it's a little bit of a crazy theory, but

maybe Naz is just lying.

Naz lying has no real bearing on what I'm seeing from squire

Squire still fought it off the same way 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re* 

but as far as this discussion, I’m on the outside of it. 

True but based on the fact that you were one of the ~25 people that didnt ask a simple question in that aspect you are a part of it lol. 

Just now, Blue said:

Or, or, or, now hear me out here, I know it's a little bit of a crazy theory, but

maybe Naz is just lying.

You poor misguided soul.

I know it can sometimes be difficult to believe in me and our almighty Father, but I assure you that the truth is inside of you even in your times of doubt.
Open up your heart, my child. You will see that the scripture I preach is indeed true. 

I also ask what you believe about Squire's defense that leads you to believe that I am deceitful here. What is it about what I've said that puts doubt into your mind?
Tell me, child. And I shall listen.

The second scum read I have at this juncture is ksj.  He has a huge tendency to vote/push me when he is scum.  I'd bet on the odds here that he is doing it again.  He has maybe 4 posts this game all voting me or questioning my claim 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

True but based on the fact that you were one of the ~25 people that didnt ask a simple question in that aspect you are a part of it lol. 

This isn’t the typical time frame that I look for peoples lists. That and you haven’t done anything to cause me to want your thoughts currently. (Not meant in a negative way at all) 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Isn’t that the most dangerous game? 

Yes...? I'm a little confused, that's what y'all were talking about and I was asked to give a rundown.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Naz lying has no real bearing on what I'm seeing from squire

Squire still fought it off the same way 

I mean, fair. But I'm just assuming they're on a team together and we'll figure out what that means later.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

You poor misguided soul.

I know it can sometimes be difficult to believe in me and our almighty Father, but I assure you that the truth is inside of you even in your times of doubt.
Open up your heart, my child. You will see that the scripture I preach is indeed true. 

I also ask what you believe about Squire's defense that leads you to believe that I am deceitful here. What is it about what I've said that puts doubt into your mind?
Tell me, child. And I shall listen.

The best part of all this is that not only am I Catholic, I actually work for the Church, lol.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

The best part of all this is that not only am I Catholic, I actually work for the Church, lol.

So it's in your job description to listen to me, Jesus Christ.

Vote out Squire next or go to Hell.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Has anything important happened?

Apart from my very brief but brilliant summary of "The Most Dangerous Game," no.

Just now, Nazgul said:

So it's in your job description to listen to me, Jesus Christ.

Vote out Squire next or go to Hell.

I mean...yeah

but also I haven't been to confession in like twenty years, so I'm pretty screwed at this point anyways.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes...? I'm a little confused, that's what y'all were talking about and I was asked to give a rundown.

I mean, fair. But I'm just assuming they're on a team together and we'll figure out what that means later.

He said deadliest game