"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which, again, based upon your response and the lack of response despite reading this thread, makes me go from "Touch is scum" to "maybe" and cements my results on BCB last night.

Coupled with PERHAPS VMD and Josh, that means I'd take a long look at:

*BCB: Obvious today

...then:

*Orca

*Blue/Rags/Forge

...in that order

IMO, I think that Josh is Town based upon a pure meta read, albeit I'm far from certain.

Based on some current reads of mine, I think you likely only have one scum at best on Swag. If it is bcb, I would go as far as to say he would definitely be the only one. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm guessing Malf used standardized Mafia role names for everybody, or else I would suggest this is a reach. Role names typically don't mean much to me.

Approximately 9. 33% is the standard quantity of non-Town in any given game. We're probably looking at a 4-5 man Mafia, a smaller 2-3 man recruiting faction, and a couple Independent roles. That's pure speculation though.

lol

I agree, KSJ is throwing stuff around that makes me think he knows more than a Townie should. But I'm also not familiar with how Malf sets up games or what the standard is for Mafia games is on this site.

bcb

One thing I can tell you for sure is that Malf LOVES vanilla games. He doesn’t like people relying on night results. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Based on some current reads of mine, I think you likely only have one scum at best on Swag. If it is bcb, I would go as far as to say he would definitely be the only one. 

Quite possibly so, but to be fair, with this many people and:

*Pickle flipping other while questioning the same other alignment as:

*Naz who claimed other, separate WC based upon Squire, and:

*Malf's last game having 2 scum factions (death note), and:

*Roles that I know of/we have seen, we are probably looking at:

Multiball

BCB may very well be the only one infected on the line, but I wouldn't be surprised if another faction was. What easier way to get rid of a good player than a "lulz policy lynch" vote based off of last game and if he flips scum, you can thump your chest and say "I told you so".

Just now, MWil23 said:

Quite possibly so, but to be fair, with this many people and:

*Pickle flipping other while questioning the same other alignment as:

*Naz who claimed other, separate WC based upon Squire, and:

*Malf's last game having 2 scum factions (death note), and:

*Roles that I know of/we have seen, we are probably looking at:

Multiball

BCB may very well be the only one infected on the line, but I wouldn't be surprised if another faction was. What easier way to get rid of a good player than a "lulz policy lynch" vote based off of last game and if he flips scum, you can thump your chest and say "I told you so".

So if it’s multi ball, how many scum are we looking at? 13? 14? 

if we go simply based on roles we have seen, there is likely already more than 10 based on that alone, which IMO is far fetched. 

On 3/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, Malfatron said:

The Plot

There's a Luxury cruise ship with a small group of characters aboard stranded out at sea due to the covid-19. Don't worry, nobody on  board has the virus. It's just a precaution.

Some people start getting murdered, and it's up to the folks onboard to figure out who