? Week Three - Bucs (1-0) @ Vikings (1-1)

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Bridgewater's injury was so immediately dangerous that the Vikings medical staff sedated him on the field because of the blood loss. it was widely reported their quick actions saved his leg from eventual amputation. THAT'S how serious it was, it wasn't just a torn ACL.

and on the field at practice that day, grown men, athletes who have lived with gruesome injuries to themselves and teammates all their careers, we're puking at the sight of the injury.

wait................wtf....................wtf..................

what actually happened? I thought he just awkwardly stepped into the grass the tore his knee? whats with the leg amputation stuff???????????????????

20 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Bridgewater's injury was so immediately dangerous that the Vikings medical staff sedated him on the field because of the blood loss. it was widely reported their quick actions saved his leg from eventual amputation. THAT'S how serious it was, it wasn't just a torn ACL.

and on the field at practice that day, grown men, athletes who have lived with gruesome injuries to themselves and teammates all their careers, we're puking at the sight of the injury.

I remember when I first heard it reported, at first I thought it couldn't possibly be true. For him to be even this close to playing is inspitational.  

Archived