Calais Campbell Traded to Ravens

HTTRDynasty

25 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

Great pickup for the Ravens. I think Jags should've gotten more - I know he's getting on a bit and he's fairly expensive, but I think a fifth is poor value for him. Ravens get much stronger for next season. 

A 34 year old with a 15-16M cap hit isn't netting you anything more.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Welp. In the sand we are.

When someone who has been a reliable poster for a decade says he has a source in the locker room and knows that something happened, you keep disagreeing with what that person says they heard, everything that person says keeps ending up turning out to be correct despite you keep saying there’s no way it could possibly be viewed that way, and then you keep pretending like the person is wrong—yes, you’ve got your head in the sand.

19 minutes ago, pwny said:

When someone who has been a reliable poster for a decade says he has a source in the locker room and knows that something happened, you keep disagreeing with what that person says they heard, everything that person says keeps ending up turning out to be correct despite you keep saying there’s no way it could possibly be viewed that way, and then you keep pretending like the person is wrong—yes, you’ve got your head in the sand.

When did I say it couldn't be true? I'm saying provide evidence.

Sure doesn't look like Calais is one of the upset people to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'm saying provide evidence.

I’ve been right every step of the way through all of this. I’ve been right all the way through, and never needed to change what I said. That’s the proof. You just don’t want to listen because it’s not good for the Jaguars for it to be true. You’ve fought the point the entire time, and been wrong all the way through. You literally sat here for months telling everyone it was “literally just Jalen” and that there was no feasible way that Yan would be upset after Coughlin left, and now you’re acting like anyone that thinks anyone other than Yan is upset is delusional. Just say you think I’m a liar that has just accidentally been right through the whole saga, we’d get a lot further if you just did that.

It’s also wild that you think the Walter Payton Man of the Year would go out of his way to take a shot at his previous organization if he was mad. Calais has never publicly said a bad thing about anyone in his entire life, but you think him just saying nice things now means he was super happy and is the trump card to any possibility that he wasn’t happy with things? Head in the sand.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I’ve been right every step of the way through all of this. I’ve been right all the way through, and never needed to change what I said. That’s the proof. You just don’t want to listen because it’s not good for the Jaguars for it to be true. You’ve fought the point the entire time, and been wrong all the way through. You literally sat here for months telling everyone it was “literally just Jalen” and that there was no feasible way that Yan would be upset after Coughlin left, and now you’re acting like anyone that thinks anyone other than Yan is upset is delusional. Just say you think I’m a liar that has just accidentally been right through the whole saga, we’d get a lot further if you just did that.

It’s also wild that you think the Walter Payton Man of the Year would go out of his way to take a shot at his previous organization if he was mad. Calais has never publicly said a bad thing about anyone in his entire life, but you think him just saying nice things now means he was super happy and is the trump card to any possibility that he wasn’t happy with things? Head in the sand.

You said Jalen, who spoke out about teams he'd like to play for and how he wanted LA, wanted out.

You said Yan, who held out of camp and was visibily pissed off when he returned, would end up leaving and the relationship was beyond repair.

Sorry, but based on all reports from literally everyone else regarding the team hasn't once mentioned anything like you're suggesting. Read the article from Prisco about what Jalen, Telvin, and Fowler were like to Campbell. The locker room, those 3 in particular, were cancer.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

You said Yan, who held out of camp and was visibily pissed off when he returned, would end up leaving and the relationship was beyond repair.

Lol then why did you argue with me on this for months? If it was so obvious, why did you say and I quote “it’s literally only Jalen”?

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Because I had hope that firing the guy who caused him not to get paid/pissed him off would help mend things.

You argued that Yan wasn’t upset back in September, my dude. Two months before Coughlin was fired, you were saying that no one but Jalen was mad despite you now claiming it was obvious that Yan was mad dating back to August.

Also kinda funny when you say that it was so obvious he wanted out back then. On September 17th, Dilla—the guy you keep posting in here because of his source inside the building—argued with me and said that I was wrong for saying that Yan wanted out. You know my twitter handle, go look it up. It’s there. If it was so damn obvious that Yan was pissed and wanted out all the way before Coughlin was fired, why was the guy who you believe with 100% certainty has a source in the building so completely wrong?

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

You argued that Yan wasn’t upset back in September, my dude. Two months before Coughlin was fired, you were saying that no one but Jalen was mad despite you now claiming it was obvious that Yan was mad dating back to August.

That he wouldn't hold that against us if we eventually paid him? Yeah, again, thought if we fired Coughlin/eventually gave him the bag things would be mended.

I'm done having this same back and forth we've had 3 times. 

Have a good night.

Edited by .Buzz