Calais Campbell Traded to Ravens

HTTRDynasty

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

2 out of 53= pretty much all

They're just the vocal ones.

Unless you think Jalen Ramsey is lying about "Set all my dawgs free"

There are more, but y'know 25% of the league's players' grievances coming against Jacksonville should be a pretty obvious tell.

Just now, ravens5520 said:

Jag fans are unfamiliar of playoffs. It’s understandable for your pettiness 

Great steal for the Ravens though! Even at 33 and step slower it fills one of our biggest needs IDL

In their defense. They won a playoff game more recently than you guys.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Danger said:

There are more, but y'know 25% of the league's players' grievances coming against Jacksonville should be a pretty obvious tell.

That's why one your listing was trying to get a long term extension with that same franchise "that everyone hates" just back in July and after all those grievances?

Just now, .Buzz said:

That's why one your listing was trying to get a long term extension with that same franchise "that everyone hates" just back in July and after all those grievances?

yeah and now even he's started trashing you on twitter even after leaving the team, you guys do your players wrong.

Just now, Danger said:

yeah and now even he's started trashing you on twitter even after leaving the team, you guys do your players wrong.

So we went from him wanting to sign a long term deal in July, him getting pissed, to now everyone wants out because Yan is upset with how the contract talks went?

Just now, ravens5520 said:

Yeah you’re right.. one playoff appearance in 12 seasons isn’t all that awful 🤷🏼‍♂️

So because you're a fan of a team that's bad you can't criticize other teams/players?

Interesting concept. I don't agree with him here but I think we're well aware of how bad the Jaguars have been.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

When Coughlin was in charge, sure.

and he claimed Bouye was his dog, Bouye talked **** about Jalen when he was gone. 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

When Coughlin was in charge, sure.

and he claimed Bouye was his dog, Bouye talked **** about Jalen when he was gone. 

It's not just Coughlin. Ramsey wouldn't still be talking ****. Yannick wouldn't be hating on you guys so much if that were the root cause of it all.