Calais Campbell Traded to Ravens

HTTRDynasty

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Jags just clearing cap space.

I don’t think he will be playing much longer. PFF has him graded out as like one of the best DE’s in the NFL last season IIRC.

Did you think that watching him though? He's obviously still good as his game ages well, but man is he slow now. 

Really nice pick up for the Ravens. Obviously he's not what he was, but I don't think he's done yet either, and if you have the money to withstand a 15 million dollar hit for just a year then there's really no down side. 

Man, I really want the Jags to do an entire tear down to the studs type renovation on this team. Those are always fun to watch (even though they are somewhat painful to watch on sundays unless you have Fitzmagic going against the Pats in the last week of the season) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, August4th said:

just a 5th? but he will be 34 next season, was he still good in 2019?

I wouldn't have given a 5th for Campbell. Dude is primed to fall off a cliff and his cap number while it will go down from $15M ravens currently owe him with an extension, it's not gonna justify what he'll do on the field.

• Like 1