Calais Campbell Traded to Ravens

HTTRDynasty

Just now, Danger said:

It's not just Coughlin. Ramsey wouldn't still be talking ****. Yannick wouldn't be hating on you guys so much if that were the root cause of it all.

You are literally partially arguing your point because of Jalen. How do you not know what that guy is at this point?

Yannick most definitely would be hating on us just for that. He's that type of guy (I don't hold that against him at all, I think it's valid to be pissed), but he most definitely is the type to hold something for this long and continue to put his foot down.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

So because you're a fan of a team that's bad you can't criticize other teams/players?

Interesting concept. I don't agree with him here but I think we're well aware of how bad the Jaguars have been.

Nothing to do with the jags and the fan base. Just a condescending post by Khan calling the Ravens a non playoff contender. 

As fans all we do is criticize life. Just be prepared to get called out when comments are irrelevant and non factual 

• Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

You are literally partially arguing your point because of Jalen. How do you not know what that guy is at this point?

Yannick most definitely would be hating on us just for that. He's that type of guy (I don't hold that against him at all, I think it's valid to be pissed), but he most definitely is the type to hold something for this long and continue to put his foot down.

There's been hate from both of them before and after Coughlin, and having about 10x the amount of complaints of any other one team in the league volume wise, it should be pretty obvious the lament the players have for you team is pretty widespread.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

🤣 

Lawrence should pull an Eli

Stink at FA...

Interesting considering the guy being traded was an FA signing that was a legit DPOY candidate and was apart of one of the best defenses in the past decade, along with Malik, Gip, Bouye, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

There's been hate from both of them before and after Coughlin, and having about 10x the amount of complaints of any other one team in the league volume wise, it should be pretty obvious the lament the players have for you team is pretty widespread.

Again, everything you're referencing is Coughlin. The NFLPA stuff was him illegally fining players. That guy is gone.

What are these other reports of everyone wanting out besides Jalen putting his hands on a coach and getting screamed at for it then being let go and Yan being upset about how we did him contract talk wise?