The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

My family is Italian. All of us are short lol

My family is 50% italian. I am the tallest person on record on that side of it at 6'1". My brother is second at 5'10"

On 2/28/2018 at 1:41 PM, Woz said:

Still, seeing someone in a concert (even if you're a fan of their older stuff) is usually worth it. Granted, if the price is jacked up through the roof, then let it go by.

Forget buying tickets. Live performances all over Youtube. 

21 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, heredity sucks. The tallest person in my immediate family is my dad and he is 5’9. My grandfathers were 5’6 and 5’8. One Uncle is shorter than me, one other is 5’7 and the other is 5’8. 

Hehe, I haven't been 5'5 since 7th grade.

I'm 6'3 225lbs (roughly Sean Taylor's playing height/weight). I've got 4 brothers and I'm the 2nd-shortest (shortest one of us is 6ft even). Tallest one of us is 6'6

23 hours ago, TKellion said:

At this point I really hope Derwin James falls to us at 13

I can get down with James. “RICK JAMES!”

There’s certainly noting wrong with adding a 4th versatile SS/Dime ILB player with speed. James, like Swearinger, Cravens and Josh Harvey-Clemons can do multiple things in our defense. They can play SS or Dime ILB. Swearinger can play FS - if forced to - and James could play FS as well if he had to.

Getting a great tackler with speed who can make plays around the line of scrimmage and cover TEs and RBs out of the backfield is always needed. You almost can’t have enough of versatile defenders like that. 

10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm 6'3 225lbs (roughly Sean Taylor's playing height/weight). I've got 4 brothers and I'm the 2nd-shortest (shortest one of us is 6ft even). Tallest one of us is 6'6

I know, you have that tall Scandinavian gene. I do have talk Cousins, two over 6’, one is 6’3 but they get their height from their fathers side of the family. 

11 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Oh great, now one of our mods is comparing himself to Sean Taylor. Only took 70 pages. First Smith to Manning, now this? When will the anarchy end?

Archived