LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

17 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

People who pronounce caramel as carmel

Cant fix that, you might be weird :P

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I tell ya one thing that drives me nuts is people who think Jethro Tull is just someone in a band.

How do these pertain to me getting under your skin?

Edited by The Orca

@JoshstraDaymus and @FinneasGage carried @The Orca into the warehouse and set him down on the nearest table. He's screaming loudly and bleeding profusely. Already his suit is ruined and drenched in blood.

"Shut the **** up kid! You're gonna give us away!" yells Finn. Josh clamps his hand down hard over Orca's mouth.

"What the **** was that? They ******* knew we were gonna be there. This whole thing was a ******* setup!" yelled Josh.

"What, so one of us is a rat? That's what you're ******* telling me?!" Finn pulls out his gun and swings it wildly back and forth between Josh and Orca, "I don't know which one of you ****s it is but we better figure this **** out real quick."

@JoshstraDaymus, @FinneasGage, @The Orca, you must find the rat. You only have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 6:30 PM EST on Tuesday, March 24th. All votes timestamped before 6:31 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 6:31 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.