Browns sign Safety Andrew Sendejo

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So from what I’m gathering, between he and Joseph we’ll have a pair of thumpers who aren’t great at much else?

Meh, improvement from last year when our safeties didn’t even do that...

I’d argue testicular fortitude and tackling were our biggest problems on either side of the ball. Glad we at least brought in some thumpers. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So what are we getting here?

here's a little sample...

like most of the plays in the video, he's good at reading plays and coming downhill. he often lays the wood, so if there's a crowd of players near the ball he could take any one of them out haha. he knocked rhodes out once and has banged up other teammates:

so yeah, solid player but a bit reckless. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So we have 2 guys with Sendejo and Karl Joseph who cant cover anyone but will smash the daylights out of anybody who comes across the middle........

Im cool with that. The Browns now have 2 store brand versions of Brian Dawkins 

I dont remember Brian putting his own Teammates on IR? Just tell Denzel Ward to have his head on a Swivel when covering a WR on a slant!🍺

On 3/20/2020 at 8:03 PM, whitehops said:

here's a little sample...

like most of the plays in the video, he's good at reading plays and coming downhill. he often lays the wood, so if there's a crowd of players near the ball he could take any one of them out haha. he knocked rhodes out once and has banged up other teammates:

so yeah, solid player but a bit reckless. 

If he causes you to take your eyes off the ball a split second coming across the middle, I'm all for it. 

I love the idea of him and Joseph back there, guys are going to be making business decisions in certain situations 

17 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

If he causes you to take your eyes off the ball a split second coming across the middle, I'm all for it. 

I love the idea of him and Joseph back there, guys are going to be making business decisions in certain situations 

It’s been a major problem for us in the past. We have had good safeties throughout the years, but haven’t had someone that was a great tackler since TJ Ward.

The Browns had a lot of problems last year. Physical presences on defense was my biggest boo-boo that needed fixed. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

The Browns had a lot of problems last year. Physical presences on defense was my biggest boo-boo that needed fixed

Well Sendejo will give you that in Spades! Just gotta hope his color blind issue are fixed? Because its clear as day, all he ever sees is Red, not Uniform colors! GL

• Like 2