Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 hour ago, The LBC said:
2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

The book Hot Zone is better, but both great. 

Monkeys are better than bats, bats are teh true origin of the most deadly diaeases (Ebola, Marburg, Covid-19)

NaturalConfusedCleanerwrasse-size_restri

Everyone look. Here is a completely normal response from LBC to Pickle. Not forced at all. LBC made sure of that.

Onto matts.

"Second, if you think that I'm going to claim pgo (especially after you lied to me last game) you are dumb."

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Last game I was told that I would kill anyone who put action on me. 

This game I am pgo.

This comes directly after I lied about being pgo.

I'm pretty sure I am getting *** withu

The only problem with the plan to lynch matts is that matts is backtracking on his pgo claim. So why would mafia go along the plan to lynch him. What would be the benefit to them.

Then he hit me. I could try to convince mafia that matts faked his pgo role in order to avoid getting hit. so maybe hes cop. With this knowledge, mafia has no choice but to vote out matts

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Everyone look. Here is a completely normal response from LBC to Pickle. Not forced at all. LBC made sure of that.

Onto matts.

"Second, if you think that I'm going to claim pgo (especially after you lied to me last game) you are dumb."

The only problem with the plan to lynch matts is that matts is backtracking on his pgo claim. So why would mafia go along the plan to lynch him. What would be the benefit to them.

Then he hit me. I could try to convince mafia that matts faked his pgo role in order to avoid getting hit. so maybe hes cop. With this knowledge, mafia has no choice but to vote out matts

Thats not what I am doing. I am saying the absurd probability of this is to dumb for me to fake. Granted, I lied one game. You lied the next one. I would have to be a complete moron to attempt this a third time. Thats why I think this is a gag. 

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Pickle.

Well howdy partner, it's ok to throw a vote my way. 

May I ask as to the reason behind the vote?

Just voting a rando out of the blue seems mighty secretive.  We'd like to keep everyone talking and communicating so we can make a more informed and just decision on who dies each night.  I look forward to your thoughts.  

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not what I am doing. I am saying the absurd probability of this is to dumb for me to fake. Granted, I lied one game. You lied the next one. I would have to be a complete moron to attempt this a third time. Thats why I think this is a gag. 

Oh okay

matts