pickle saying hi to james

james ignoring pickle

james ignoring pickle

james ignoring pickle

lbc again ignoring pickle and talking to dome

lbc yet again ignoring pickle

pickle then brings it up

then you claim that you were asleep

so, presenting all this evidence before you. I ask again @The LBC....why are you afraid to acknowledge Pickle.

@James same question to you. Why did you ignore pickle

Trying to exploit the kinder and gentler laborer.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Not afraid.  I'd acknowledge him now, if you'd like, but that would seem prompted and forced.  I'll recognize Pickle in my own damn good time, thank you very much!

You're not the boss of me, malf!

Why are you worried about how it will seem forced? Thats not something that town worries about

lbc

Just now, SwAg said:

Alright, so I figured it’s about time for me to claim.

Why is it about time?  If it's not necessary to keep you alive or it doesn't expose a scum as surefire scum, I'd argue it's not "time."

Just now, The LBC said:

@Malfatron Maybe I'm putting together a Tableau presentation (OK, let's be real I'm not figuring that **** out, it'll be Google Slides) on Canada's Hottest Female Exports, huh?  Way to ruin the surprise for @Pickle Rick!  Jerk!

Or maybe I just have a different favorite twin than some of you.  Sorry, Pickle.

Thanks @Malfatron I wanted to see tehe presentation.  

Why say you were sleeping as the reason you didnt respond to me when you clearly were posting to others?

Just now, Malfatron said:

Why are you worried about how it will seem forced? Thats not something that town worries about

lbc

After watching from the other side how half the folks in here read scum into the slightest little things and are happy to drive a train on the word "maybe," yeah, I'd like to not seem forced into anything.  It was a "perceived forced" post last game that righteously put the town on me.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thanks @Malfatron I wanted to see tehe presentation.  

Why say you were sleeping as the reason you didnt respond to me when you clearly were posting to others?

I actually was sleeping.  When you have kids under the age of "can get up themselves, turn on the TV, and make their own cereal" you learn to get sleep whenever you can, because you never know when the next time will come.

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lots of posts from lbc but still no response to either of my questions.  What do the rest of you think of this? 

He is more exposed this game. Last gamenhenwas calculated and imo felt this is somethintbhenwould have answered. The way he is going about things this game seems townish

11 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Played a lot of COD last night. Might have to try out DOOM: Eternal today.

Good man, the real question is...played it on what?

45 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do go on

Bless your heart 

So now we have 

1. Scummy entrance 

2. Relying on the past to show you have clout, without actually furthering the hunt 

Ummmmm.

you like, don’t even like, know him.

its like OMG can you say Weeeeeeird to like, explain how his vote is fishy when you don’t even know if he knows what he’s going 

omg

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I actually was sleeping.  When you have kids under the age of "can get up themselves, turn on the TV, and make their own cereal" you learn to get sleep whenever you can, because you never know when the next time will come.

Well friendo, how did you make those posts if you were sleeping?