Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

I don't think it sheds light on him being scum or not, but KSJ did say in the discord last game that he was probably going to stop being active early because it always seemed to get him killed.  He thought it was what got focus aimed on him so early then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

What is the significance that multiple people ignored pickle?

squire

@Matts4313 do you really ascertain that this is a serious attempt to lynch you and not just a Nathan For You bit? And where do you get from this that i didnt believe you were the pgo. starting to feel you didnt like the attention all that much. :)

@SwAg what can i do for you? :)

Why ET?  And why not someone else who is definitively a lock to be useless, as opposed to only possibly useless.  Like someone who claimed Mafia in LyLo.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Both, sorta.  State shut down everything pretty much, so I have nowhere to go, but I am allowed to leave my home.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Sorry, I’ll retard my use of that word from here on.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why ET?  And why not someone else who is definitively a lock to be useless, as opposed to only possibly useless.  Like someone who claimed Mafia in LyLo.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I think @SwAg is a little sensitive that people were talking in thread last game about how everyone assumes he's dumber than he is.

You out to prove a point with all these 10-cent words, buddy?

This seems a little out of place.

Just now, SwAg said:

Can you please specify the big words that are intimidating you?

Who says I'm intimidated?

I also not daunted, dragooned, dispirited, or overawed (since there were a lot of "d" words in there and I fel like it needed some variety) by your lexicon.

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

This does seem eye opening, especially as he ignored me as well.  It's also curious bc mwil (scum) made the first vote for me last game.

Is this a joke...I was Town. I just got home after a 13 hour work day today. I had to lay flooring in our new house that's getting built, so I'll read up tonight and then I'm going to bed. I'm tired.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Who says I'm intimidated?

I also not daunted, dragooned, dispirited, or overawed (since there were a lot of "d" words in there and I fel like it needed some variety) by your lexicon.

So, you can not specify the big words that you think I’m using?