Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm offering to give you a gun and you go and do this. Darling you might not be getting one now. 

if the pet names continue i'm going to have to block pal 

but give me the gun i know who to kill now 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think it’s pretty obvious here that Pickle has made the following mistakes:

1. Caught in multiple lies about not knowing what went down last game despite being in dead chat, liking a blatant joke where I quoted Squire about him using “maybe” in reference to me nailing Rags, after he doubled down on not following after he was lynched 

2. Has now twice said that he’s not a certain character, which isn’t as big of a deal as him asking about why they’d be potentially bad.

3. Has dodged about it being a threat to Scranton, which is clearly the most concerning.

I totally disagree with your case. He never has seen the office so i doubt hes posting with any flavor. Folks trying to determine his role based on the flavor of his posts feels fruitless.

also, why would mafia lie about the "maybe" thing? What would they gain? Im guessing pickle was just confused

pickle saying friendo and buttercup is his awkward attempt to be nice. He cant pull it off like Orca, but orca is more like Ernie, and Pickle like Bert 

Also, pickle can clearly give out a gun to someone. typically that role has been town.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh sunshine, I'll help you get better at this game i promise.  The first step is to not latch on to the notion that I am DeAngelo bc I never claimed to be.  Mwil

Was head here myself. His tunneling on bad logic is completely bypassing others who have done similar

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sure, i appreciate you asking so nicely 

(@theuntouchable)

People just have to read it because doing multiple threaded quotes on this site sucks.

You say "hey, maybe this is a different pickle because usually he calls out people who ignore him. He did it for lbc, but not H"

there are a couple problems with this in general

1. why would you think its a new pickle when pickle did call out someone who is ignoring him? Does he have to call out everyone who is ignoring him?

2. A couple posts down you "find" that pickle then accuses H as well of ignoring him, and say "nope, same old pickle." It felt like there was no real reason to post the first comment without your 2nd debunking comment later. Which suggests to me that you already knew pickle mentioned H when you wrote your first comment.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/26293-dunder-mafia-paper-company-d1-ends-10pm-et-sunday/?page=30&tab=comments#comment-2709025

rack 

theres one for the patten @The Orca

but squire is still scum

I could see it, but his critical thinking is better than when he is usually scum (especially this early in the game)

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think it’s pretty obvious here that Pickle has made the following mistakes:

1. Caught in multiple lies about not knowing what went down last game despite being in dead chat, liking a blatant joke where I quoted Squire about him using “maybe” in reference to me nailing Rags, after he doubled down on not following after he was lynched 

2. Has now twice said that he’s not a certain character, which isn’t as big of a deal as him asking about why they’d be potentially bad.

3. Has dodged about it being a threat to Scranton, which is clearly the most concerning.

Each one of these is a lie/false

So Mwil has made the mistakes/lies....interesting 

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

pickle saying friendo and buttercup is his awkward attempt to be nice. He cant pull it off like Orca, but orca is more like Ernie, and Pickle like Bert 

It is, you know how difficult this has been lol. 

Orca must have been screaming at his phone all during that last game.  I'm about to hit something but it's the new pickle so I'll refrain.  I'm just trying to be a helpful member of the thread that is cheerful and helping to solve the game.

We can do this people.