Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

Just now, FinneasGage said:

when i'm locked in my game sense if off the grid. once i get home everyone is ****ed.

If he doesn't actually show up later (since this is an interesting post to make... about "not being home" during what's a lockdown in most states), this is an incriminating as hell post.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

If he doesn't actually show up later (since this is an interesting post to make... about "not being home" during what's a lockdown in most states), this is an incriminating as hell post.

i might not show up later tbh, we'll see if my plans fall thru which i'm expecting them to 

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

2 theories on Dome and I'm pretty confident 1 of them is t

1) He's not Kelly, but he figures Kelly, since she's an original castmember, is both town and a potential power role town, so that person may not CC him so early if he (kind of obvi) claims Kelly.  It also gives him a way of having lots of cheap activity without having to provide anything of substance while still superficially (i.e the claimed character) coming across as town. Albeit, so far, useless town.  I'd lean toward Dome being scum if this theory is true.

2) He is Kelly and either has a boring ability (so he's trying to just irritate scum into wasting a night hit on him - for the record this is exactly what I'd do in that instance and I'd enjoy every second of doing it).  Or, because Kelly is such a chatterbox, he may have some sort of post-benchmark he needs to meet in order to receive daily rewards from the host.  Very likely DunderMiflin Scranton aligned if that's the case.

This first case is def not true

Dome is Kelly. Daboyle might have randomized alignments in this game. Any character can be bad. Also, Dome claimed with the unstoppable vig character, so he doesnt have to be a bad character role

for the record, so far i read dome as town

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting

@The Orca @Pickle Rick @Malfatron I fee like it was pretty clear I stole Touch’s play from last game of making up an obviously BS and errant case (as he did to me with Rags) on Pickle to see if someone else would jump on and agree with it. Someone did.

Finn

I dont believe you.

josh- E

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

This first case is def not true

Dome is Kelly. Daboyle might have randomized alignments in this game. Any character can be bad. Also, Dome claimed with the unstoppable vig character, so he doesnt have to be a bad character role

for the record, so far i read dome as town

I dont believe you.

josh- E

Did you ever answer on Josh earlier?  I’d actually be curious on this one.