Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

On 3/22/2020 at 9:33 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:
On 3/22/2020 at 9:14 AM, MWil23 said:

He was on 4-5 episodes, ostracized half the Branch, was utterly incompetent, and half his inner circle was sketchy or anti Scranton. 

I wouldn’t say he was a threat, he was all of those things and his inner circle wasn’t anti-Scranton really at all IMO. Gabe was pro Sabre more than anything,

So Josh, since you believe that Jo is a GF type figure (head of Sabre) and Gabe is her "right hand man" at Scranton, who is also scum (your words)

23 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
On 3/22/2020 at 9:39 AM, MWil23 said:

...so you think Gabe would be Town? 

Oh no, in the context of this game; Gabe is definitely mafia,

...and now this:

47 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

So, lets say Finn gets lynched, but then doesn't get lynched, we find out Finn is basically likely some semblance of a godfather in my mind at that point. Which by the way, I am very inclined to believe there is a godfather of this game in the form of Jo Bennett. SHEER speculation, but because of the setup of this game, there's gonna be one.

...you seem to be speaking from a state of confidence/knowledge that the rest of us (or most of the rest of us anyway) aren't privy too. You said that Gabe "in the context of this game" is definitely scum before D1 ended and before the writeup flavor of "pink slips" was used. Yesterday, the LBC and I speculated that it could very well be corporate, a different branch, a particular set of bosses, etc., but here you seem sure that SABRE is definitely the scum contingent.

I have to ask:

1. Why are you so certain about this?

2. Why are you so sure that "because of this setup of this game, there's GONNA BE ONE" (A GF)?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So Josh, since you believe that Jo is a GF type figure (head of Sabre) and Gabe is her "right hand man" at Scranton, who is also scum (your words)

...and now this:

...you seem to be speaking from a state of confidence/knowledge that the rest of us (or most of the rest of us anyway) aren't privy too. You said that Gabe "in the context of this game" is definitely scum before D1 ended and before the writeup flavor of "pink slips" was used. Yesterday, the LBC and I speculated that it could very well be corporate, a different branch, a particular set of bosses, etc., but here you seem sure that SABRE is definitely the scum contingent.

I have to ask:

1. Why are you so certain about this?

2. Why are you so sure that "because of this setup of this game, there's GONNA BE ONE" (A GF)?

Because it’s the Saber takeover line and it only makes sense. Don’t skew my words. If you follow along with the show when Gabe was introduced he was the company man and watchful eye. Not universally accepted. Other storyline scenarios I could maybe see Gabe as town, but for this specific setup I could see him as definite scum along with a Jo Bennet type 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, daboyle250 said:
  • Hidetoshi "Hide" Hasagawa (@Forge), the Doctor

• Kevin Malone (@The LBC), the 2 Day Restless Spirit

@Pickle Rick why does scum have to have a redirector?

Were you redirected to fin?

if so, why would they do that to you if fin is scum?

maybe it was the town redirector

and you caught finn killing those two

Edited by Malfatron

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@MWil23 I’m just going with what makes sense. Not a hard concept to grasp.

I agree with everything you said up until the Jo as a GF and it "had to have one" in this game setup. That stood out to me, despite your disclaimer of speculation.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree with everything you said up until the Jo as a GF and it "had to have one" in this game setup. That stood out to me, despite your disclaimer of speculation.

Okay, maybe me being so certain I could see where that's a detriment, totally fair and your criticism is noted.

• Like 1