2020 NFL Draft

BZski

What’s with the obsession of talking about the players family members before the player themselves this year? It’s every frickin pick, if they have a family member whose played an organized sport that’s the first thing they go to.  Last night there talking about Tee Higgins high school basketball career and while showing highlights of his big ole sis jacking 3’s

• Like 3

Just now, BigC421/ said:

What’s with the obsession of talking about the players family members before the player themselves this year? It’s every frickin pick, if they have a family member whose played an organized sport that’s the first thing they go to.  Last night there talking about Tee Higgins high school basketball career and while showing highlights of his big ole sis jacking 3’s

It’s ESPN...enough said.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yep. Our only 'miss' in FFMD: we took him at #92.

Yeah pretty sure I talked the room into that ( he was on everyone’s short list). My bad I guess, I still like the player. He doesn’t have many real flaws and to me snap for snap was just as good if not better than Ruiz.  See how it plays out

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

Yeah pretty sure I talked the room into that ( he was on everyone’s short list). My bad I guess, I still like the player. He doesn’t have many real flaws and to me snap for snap was just as good if not better than Ruiz.  See how it plays out

Nah, we all wanted him. The other wants at the position were flying off the board.