2020 NFL Draft

BZski

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Important detail in this case: a jury found him not guilty. He met two females at a bar and they went back to his place. The females alleged that they were "too drunk to have sex".

It really isn’t something to joke about so my apologies. Falsely accusing someone of a heinous crime is a heinous crime in of itself ( did I say that right?) .  I’m not a fan of the “too drunk to consent “ idea unless someone is incapacitated or something similar.  

I do think 2 things are highly likely here a) the two very likely bonded in someway over there shared experience and b) the media will connect these dots and have a field day

3 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Falsely accusing someone of a heinous crime is a heinous crime in of itself ( did I say that right?) .  I’m not a fan of the “too drunk to consent “ idea unless someone is incapacitated or something similar.  

I do think 2 things are highly likely here a) the two very likely bonded in someway over there shared experience and b) the media will connect these dots and have a field day

I agree completely with both parts in bold.

2 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

It really isn’t something to joke about so my apologies. Falsely accusing someone of a heinous crime is a heinous crime in of itself ( did I say that right?) .  I’m not a fan of the “too drunk to consent “ idea unless someone is incapacitated or something similar.  

I’m totally with you.  Innocent until proven guilty is the bedrock of your justice system and a lot of people today forget that.  Also the I regretted it the next day there for it’s rape nonsense that all these wacko feminists have been spouting over the last couple years is crazy, gross and wrong.

Having said that.  This dude is not pro football material.  I doubt he makes the team.  Fuhlgram is a better player by far and I don’t think he’ll make a team other than the Lions when he is let go either this year or next year.

2 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Having said that.  This dude is not pro football material.  I doubt he makes the team.  Fuhlgram is a better player by far and I don’t think he’ll make a team other than the Lions when he is let go either this year or next year.

It seems to me that you're basing this off of his 40 yard dash time. Okudah seemed to think that Cephus was the most challenging WR he played against. The dude clearly has some strengths.