2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

We have all the time in the world, why don't we do a round robin and then tournament of the top 8 teams? I don't think there is 1 team in this sim I would take over every other team, honestly I feel like everyone has 2-3 matchups they lose. Of course we could just run it back too, since round robin will take awhile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We have all the time in the world, why don't we do a round robin and then tournament of the top 8 teams? I don't think there is 1 team in this sim I would take over every other team, honestly I feel like everyone has 2-3 matchups they lose. Of course we could just run it back too, since round robin will take awhile.

Haha yes I can dabble again 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Idk if I have the time for that being back doing fieldwork but if someone else wants to take control I’m open to it

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

so was this round just seeding or was this the first round?

I think he said this was round 1 and seeding for the remainder of the voting would be ranked based on the winners with the most & least votes from the first round.

• Like 1