JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

SwoleXmad is dead. He was Blue Beetle, JLA Aligned.

As the figure leaves the now-vacant home, it grabs Xmad’s tool belt, scooping it up and slinging it around their own waist.

That sounds ominous.

Also, it's worth noting that Bizzarro is Legion of Doom. I'll be intrigued to see how his flavor reads if there is one. 

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

SwoleXmad is dead. He was Blue Beetle, JLA Aligned.

As the figure leaves the now-vacant home, it grabs Xmad’s tool belt, scooping it up and slinging it around their own waist.

Killed him and stole his power?

interesting that xmad lied about his actual role

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

At least, until he sees the glowing eyes piercing through the darkness. He tries to duck back out the window, but his enemy is on him in a flash. With his superior strength, he crushes the life from Xmad, squashing him like the bug he is.

I'd be shocked if this wasn't Cheetah. Glowing eyes, super fast, surprising strength.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, so, what character would the Xmad killer be?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
16 minutes ago, Blue said:

At least, until he sees the glowing eyes piercing through the darkness. He tries to duck back out the window, but his enemy is on him in a flash. With his superior strength, he crushes the life from Xmad, squashing him like the bug he is.

I'd be shocked if this wasn't Cheetah. Glowing eyes, super fast, surprising strength.