JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I believe that Lex Luthor has to be in the Legion of Doom, making Purple a faction.

I believe that Dome is Mafia, therefore a separate faction.

I believe that Green is likely the cult.

I'm alone.

without claiming who you are, we cant trust you as much

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

92% town mislynches tomorrow.  I will bet you rags will leave mwil bc he is playing so bad this game.  He will instead lead the masses against me and lynch town.  And I so hope he does that.  It will prove how far he has fallen, I honestly don't believe he was ever good at this game 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You

Are

💯

Lying 

I said he is playing like **** this game

Vastly different than horrible at the game. 

Get your head our of his *** or I'm gonna our you on ignore.  You are the insufferable one who keeps this going not me 

So when you say “I don’t believe he was ever good at this game” you actually mean only this game? 

Put me on ignore, I don’t care. I’m not sorry for pointing out your inconsistencies in your own posts. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I believe that Lex Luthor has to be in the Legion of Doom, making Purple a faction.

I believe that Dome is Mafia, therefore a separate faction.

I believe that Green is likely the cult.

I'm alone.

Okay Joker

• Like 2

Ugh I wish I were town so badly so that I could gamesolve. I think that the roleblocker that wasn't Orca could very well have been the Green Lantern or the Flash, and if it was actually Counselor and he's the Flash, that mom joke he made to Dome is even better than the first time I made it now.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Ugh I wish I were town so badly so that I could gamesolve. I think that the roleblocker that wasn't Orca could very well have been the Green Lantern or the Flash, and if it was actually Counselor and he's the Flash, that mom joke he made to Dome is even better than the first time I made it now.

The only thing stopping you from game solving is your self. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Okay Joker

Unfortunately not. If I were the Joker I'd have burned this game down in the two/three days that I was here and just been content to die early.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What don’t you want him to detect tomorrow? 

He should detect all of that.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

tommorrow though.

im not gonna make it through the night

and if i was vengeful, i would rather leave town with an easy lynch 

you

Like I said, you guys shouldn't waste a hit on me. You should just lynch me tomorrow.

Just now, Malfatron said:

mwil will help us tommorrow to save himself

he just doesnt want to get hit tonight by other scum

DUDE, are you trying to get me killed? I did you a favor last night. A little reciprocation would kill you, wouldn't it?