JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So I’m going to tell you that you’re bad at your job IRL and that you’re bad at this game, just horrible. 

and you’re going to be ok with that? 

You mean the last 2 years xD

But I already said and have no gripe with his reaction to the first one.  The second one is not what I said so stop lying 

I said if we had listened to the mafia god we would have lycnhed squire.  Great move there, @The Orca would still be alive.  

If we had listened to him today I would have been lycnhed.  Great move there, 2 town would be dead.  Let's see how much more damage he can do.  

It's a fact he is playing like **** this game, not an insult.  I played like ****  last game, at least I admitted it.  He just looks like an *** by refusing to admit it (isn't that what I've been told for 2 years xD). 

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe when soemone is riding a hot streak on d1 you go all in on that instead of lynching town.....no let's just listen to rags he is a mafia god.  Oh wait he wanted to lynch squire,  how would that have gone.  Go to day 2.  Mafia god wants to lycnh pickle, wrong again. He is so laughably bad.  

tenor.gif?itemid=14574338

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You mean the last 2 years xD

But I already said and have no gripe with his reaction to the first one.  The second one is not what I said so stop lying 

I said if we had listened to the mafia god we would have lycnhed squire.  Great move there, @The Orca would still be alive.  

If we had listened to him today I would have been lycnhed.  Great move there, 2 town would be dead.  Let's see how much more damage he can do.  

It's a fact he is playing like **** this game, not an insult.  I played like ****  last game, at least I admitted it.  He just looks like an *** by refusing to admit it (isn't that what I've been told for 2 years xD). 

so you admit that statements like that get under your skin but you want to say it’s not an insult? 

It’s pretty much exactly what you said. This is why you can be insufferable at times. It’s literally almost the exact statement you made yet you want to call me a liar? 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You probably could have, but then I'd point to about half a dozen posts where you admit to not reading, and unless you're a vig of some kind or another alignment cop/lie detector, no one would have listened to you anyway.

You'd be surprised. Behind the memes, I have the ear of all the people that matter. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You'd be surprised. Behind the memes, I have the ear of all the people that matter. 

Unfortunately we won't know. Besides, I know better than to come at a Top 5 player as a bottomfeeder. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

thats very true.

i think i only caught you once out of a handful of times.

but regardless, i would rather not invest you.

Well yeah, I already said I have investigation immunity, so you’re at least learning.