JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A day move invest with a night vengeful.

Aside from my wife I think Wonder Woman is my dream girl.

Im Wonder Woman.

not some dumb crap like Hawkman, Cyborg, or Blue Beetle

But if you think im not vengeful, by all means, try to hit me

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How ironic that I pushed to let you live so as not to be vengeful and that’s what burns me. Hilarious 😆!

No joke and not trying to be a ****, but you were my 100% top scum read and I was probably going to go ham on you soon. And before you retort with some trash talk, I would have at least made a compelling case.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How do you know? 

Now where's the fun in telling you? You'll figure it out.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im Wonder Woman.

not some dumb crap like Hawkman, Cyborg, or Blue Beetle

But if you think im not vengeful, by all means, try to hit me

I was being serious for that reason. If I was Wonder Woman I'd have played my character close to the vest too. I bet 90% of people here wouldn't have known my guy. I knew I was in trouble when SwAg referred to him as some "weird looking gay guy with wings"...so I tried to push him and see if I could draw his ire/have someone else latch on and out themselves as scum instead.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron @theuntouchable just remember that when I was caught, I could have done something really sinister, but I respect most of you way too much to have done it and wrecked the game. You'll laugh and thank me later. When you figure it out, I expect laughter and likes, not in that order.

if you hit scum, i will load you with likes and also laugh.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No joke and not trying to be a ****, but you were my 100% top scum read and I was probably going to go ham on you soon. And before you retort with some trash talk, I would have at least made a compelling case.

Here's the thing:

You probably could have, but then I'd point to about half a dozen posts where you admit to not reading, and unless you're a vig of some kind or another alignment cop/lie detector, no one would have listened to you anyway.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if you hit scum, i will load you with likes and also laugh.

tenor.gif

I'm telling you with 100% truth, that if I had a vig hit, I would have hit Orca, memed about it after he flipped scum, subtly asked for a protection, and skated for a while. I don't have a hit.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So I’m going to tell you that you’re bad at your job IRL and that you’re bad at this game, just horrible

and you’re going to be ok with that? 

I don't care about that.  That's within the scope of the game.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What about Angela and Eve?

Only if they're in a sorority together.  Or know each other in any other way.

• Like 1