JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Malfatron said:

so you can get your cult off.

you need to be hit today

Zauriel will unfortunately not be culting anyone this game. Besides, if I were cult, my first recruit would have been Ragnarok to make SwAg extra paranoid and he's Superman, followed by Forge, because, well, it's Forge, followed by Touch so that I could get out of that awkward 3-4 day window where he's always watched/tracked/invested as an alignment cop/compare.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Zauriel will unfortunately not be culting anyone this game. Besides, if I were cult, my first recruit would have been Ragnarok to make SwAg extra paranoid and he's Superman, followed by Forge, because, well, it's Forge, followed by Touch so that I could get out of that awkward 3-4 day window where he's always watched/tracked/invested as an alignment cop/compare.

what can you offer us?

why is zuriel by himself?

did you get a fake claim?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

**** you

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

like what?

Not letting you sacrifice yourself to the lynch wagon ineptitude of your lazy town brethren. They're an embarrassment. It's unfortunate that you, SwAg, Ragnarok, and Touch seem to be the only ones genuinely interested in reading, much less game solving...and Whicker too if he's Town.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not letting you sacrifice yourself to the lynch wagon ineptitude of your lazy town brethren. They're an embarrassment. It's unfortunate that you, SwAg, Ragnarok, and Touch seem to be the only ones genuinely interested in reading, much less game solving...and Whicker too if he's Town.

Sucking on the fat again 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I feel special.

• Like 1