JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Vote Count

Pickle Rick - 5 - Counselor, Whicker, Ragnarok, Amac, bcb

Amac - 4 - Pickle Rick, Amac, Daboyle, Josh

Swag - 1 - ET80

Counselor - 1 - FinneasGage

With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch. Deadline is 11:59am Sunday.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Maybe? 

Are you being truthful about the results you claim?  How did you learn role on one and alignment on the other?

yeah, I am being truthful.  amac is purple; Forge is a role cop, and I know his specific PM language, which I already gave.

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well to be fair armac outing was good.  Outing role cop could possibly be not so good depending on alignment 

In Swag's defense, he didn't actually "out me". I had made my ability known in thread far before this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm so disappointed in you for so many reasons, swag. I get the frustration, but damn. 

Hey man, thought you might be Cult looking for people you can recruit with that.  I take no responsibility for it.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm so disappointed in you for so many reasons, swag. I get the frustration, but damn. 

Just now, Forge said:

In Swag's defense, he didn't actually "out me". I had made my ability known in thread far before this. 

Exactly, I didn't do nothing.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright now I like where this is going.

So if pickle is green lantern some other alignment.  I know who recruiter is.  If he's town I know who Framer is, if he's scum idk what the hell the other person visiting him was doing 

Well, Forge, on the bright side, if you're Town and have some information, I can probably solve the game right now.

By chance, did you come across any characters that would be in the Crime Syndicate?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So if pickle is green lantern some other alignment.  I know who recruiter is.  If he's town I know who Framer is, if he's scum idk what the hell the other person visiting him was doing 

Just out who targeted him.  We have like three Cops and protector outed already, it's not like it will do anything negative, and we will get the list reduced even further.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

That person is scum and framer

Only things that makes sense 

Also, there is like nothing positive that could have been done to Rick last night.  He was red lettered by dying scum, and wasn't killed, roleblocked, redirected, or otherwise made aware of anything, and certainly wouldn't be protected.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So then we should lynch the potential recruiter today.  That's the biggest threat.

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, there is like nothing positive that could have been done to Rick last night.  He was red lettered by dying scum, and wasn't killed, roleblocked, redirected, or otherwise made aware of anything, and certainly wouldn't be protected.

Well I thought maybe town Roleblock or redirect was a possibility