JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Tbh, we can lynch amac; Forge and I can split Rick/Whicker; Josh motivate one of Forge or I; Watcher can watch Daboyle; Daboyle can protect me because I’m worth it; and Forge, lol, I hope someone likes you enough to protect you.

If we square that away, then we can just lynch my colored list and it will be a Town steamroll.

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, we can lynch amac; Forge and I can split Rick/Whicker; Josh motivate one of Forge or I; Watcher can watch Daboyle; Daboyle can protect me because I’m worth it; and Forge, lol, I hope someone likes you enough to protect you.

If we square that away, then we can just lynch my colored list and it will be a Town steamroll.

Oh I know how about we put exactly what we’re doing out there so that it can easily be redirected!! 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Oh I know how about we put exactly what we’re doing out there so that it can easily be redirected!! 

I mean, if everyone does what they’re supposed to do, the threat of a redirect is marginal.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

****in idiot 

I can’t tell if you’re serious.  It’s about as easy of a strategy to follow where there is really only one place where a redirect would do anything.

Vote Count

Pickle Rick - 2 - Counselor, Amac

Amac - 6 - Pickle Rick, Daboyle, Josh, Dingo, Whicker, ET80

Counselor - 1 - FinneasGage

With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch. Deadline is 11:59am Sunday.