College Football 25

Ty21

Just now, Scalamania said:

I don't think this is a great idea - scheduling multiple user games a season has always been extremely difficult. 

Well if it turns out to be just four of us, something we could do is put 2 in each division so that way you're guaranteed 1 user game, good chance for 2 per season, and it also would keep our competition with one another in a sense relevant.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

The only concern I have is frequency.  I can commit to advancing/playing every 3 days.  Anything higher than that I may have to just be skipped/simmed or bow out.

@Scalamania was looking for 3 games a week, do you guys think you can work things out? I don't have any particular constraints of frequency myself.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

@Scalamania was looking for 3 games a week, do you guys think you can work things out? I don't have any particular constraints of frequency myself.

I good with every 3 days - however, I think we should schedule ourselves as OOC opponents and pick whichever teams we'd like. I've had some bad experiences in the past with everyone in the same conference. 

Here's a list of the users in the old dynasty that went on for a few years. Not sure who is left on this site though.

1. adam9---I am Skink---ET---Boise State 
2. YellowSCRE4MS---Yellow Screams---CT---Miami 
3. Flatlyner---xFlatLynerx---PT---USC 
4. Remixxxxxxx---Remixxxxxx---ET---Penn State 
5. GoldieLocksDown---BakeNasty1933---PT---San Jose State 
6. carrolljcmc---CarolinaBoy1982---Oregon 
7. O'Doyle Rules---ItzMurta89---Ohio State

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Here's a list of the users in the old dynasty that went on for a few years. Not sure who is left on this site though.

My GT has changed, but I remember that dynasty lol.  Was a lot of fun.

@Flatlyner @adam9 @YellowSCRE4MS @GoldieLocksDown @O'Doyle Rules

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I good with every 3 days - however, I think we should schedule ourselves as OOC opponents and pick whichever teams we'd like. I've had some bad experiences in the past with everyone in the same conference. 

I have no preference in regards to conference/schedule/difficulty/user games.  I'll go with majority here.

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

I was in that league too.  Also I know Flatlyner I'll ask if he wants to participate.

Edited by MKnight82

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I'd like to have us all be in the same conference, preferably in the same division but we can always split off if need be. It'd either be in Conference USA, the Sun Belt, or the American conference since those have a reasonable deal of geographic diversity. 

This will likely take forever.  You're probably better off only having 2-3 users per conference.  Scheduling online games with that many people will be a nightmare, especially when you have people in different time zones.

Alright, then lets make it 2 users per conference then, perhaps 6 in total. You can import existing teambuilder teams, but the teambuilder website doesn't work so you can't outright create new ones. Many FCS teams are still up to date though.

How about difficulty and sliders? I think the best approach would be 2 games per week. Perhaps advancing Wednesday and Sunday night. I do agree with taking the 2 star or lower conference. And also I kind of think we should start coaches at level 3 because that way we can just get the silly scouting upgrades out of the way which are inevitable.