FFMD II New York Jets Front Office

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

What’s the cost to move bs k up in the 1st for Mims? I think BAL is listening to offers 

Honestly? Every team in that 26-32 range appears to be looking to move down. You should be able to get a reasonable deal. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly? Every team in that 26-32 range appears to be looking to move down. You should be able to get a reasonable deal. 

Where does it show who’s been taken so I can see who is still out there at WR to see if it’s worth trading up for

47 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

We’ll take Tyron Smith though 😉 

57 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Hey folks, just wanted to drop in and see if you are interested in trading for a Kicker?

Dallas has two: 

1. "Kobra" Kai Forbath - went 10/10 with Dallas last year

2. Greg "The Leg of Zeus" Zuerlein - just signed.

Let me know if you have any interest. 

Sure we'll give ya Kelvin beachum cause he's not on the team anyhow but somehow is for this for zeurlein 

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Where does it show who’s been taken so I can see who is still out there at WR to see if it’s worth trading up for

The actual board with the picks is only updated so often, so you have to go through the thread some as well. 

23 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I say try and make a move up and get Mims. Especially if we can get a 3rd for Williamson.

The 49ers would be very interested in that move. On the clock at 31. Just let us know