FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

@mike23md I put my name down on a bunch of prospects for the rest of the draft. I agree with a lot of the ones you picked as well. I would just go BPA the rest of the way really, we just need some guys to come in and compete at every position. 

I shied away from picking RBs, we have 6 guys who can play right now for just 4 spots - at most - if we are going to carry a FB too. A few of the TEs I picked & LBs may be candidates for that FB spot too and as crazy as it sounds, we still have Ryan Anderson who’s always seemed willing to play FB in short yardage.  The only issue there is I have no clue how good he can catch but he did have a 26 yard int return for a TD his senior year at Alabama.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

@mike23md I put my name down on a bunch of prospects for the rest of the draft. I agree with a lot of the ones you picked as well. I would just go BPA the rest of the way really, we just need some guys to come in and compete at every position. 

I shied away from picking RBs, we have 6 guys who can play right now for just 4 spots - at most - if we are going to carry a FB too. A few of the TEs I picked & LBs may be candidates for that FB spot too and as crazy as it sounds, we still have Ryan Anderson who’s always seemed willing to play FB in short yardage.  The only issue there is I have no clue how good he can catch but he did have a 26 yard int return for a TD his senior year at Alabama.

Can you send me the spreadsheet please?

still cant put my name down but its all good I think 137 should be the pick. its good value at a position of need

137, 134, 159 if we go that position

90, 102, 108 if we go that position, if we wanrt to double up bc of the value

121 at that position

keep an eye on 236 and 238 to double up later with one

4 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

still cant put my name down but its all good I think 137 should be the pick. its good value at a position of need

137, 134, 159 if we go that position

90, 102, 108 if we go that position, if we wanrt to double up bc of the value

121 at that position

keep an eye on 236 and 238 to double up later with one

Skinsin2013 said it was in a ”view” feature. There must be some way to take it out of there, he did it, an then he could put his name on it.

31 minutes ago, mike23md said:

So if you have the link to the sheet, then you should be able to add your name into a column. When I sort the columns, I want to see who wants who and how many, and with the highest rank that should be the guy. 

Send it to me.

Nevermind don't. But send me the next couple we're looking at by PM. I don't pick for a little while. 

Ok, guys, the way I would like for the spreadsheet to be filled out, is, if you see a name in a column, use the next empty column which has no name. When I use the sort, I can then see how many folks are in favor of a certain guy, and that makes the pick a bit easier. 

Not to be a ****'s sporting Goods, but seriously, if you cannot follow this, then I cannot have you putting in your input, which means it does not get counted. Its a lot of extra work for me. 

51 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Ok, guys, the way I would like for the spreadsheet to be filled out, is, if you see a name in a column, use the next empty column which has no name. When I use the sort, I can then see how many folks are in favor of a certain guy, and that makes the pick a bit easier. 

Not to be a ****'s sporting Goods, but seriously, if you cannot follow this, then I cannot have you putting in your input, which means it does not get counted. Its a lot of extra work for me. 

Did I do it right? I put my name next to yours in the next column over if we both agreed on a prospect.