FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

36 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I would have went OG or TE. Hoping there's a TE there at our next pick... it's a deep class. 

I think that’s the key...it’s a deep class of TEs, but not a strong one at the top. 

I think the likelihood is very night that we’ll have a choice of at least a couple of Trautman, Albert O, Bryant x2, Hopkins, Asiasi, Pinkney, and Moss. In order (for me), but all a relatively comparable level of prospect. Which one of those guys will be the best? I don’t know, and I’m not sure anyone does. Just grab one (or two) and hope that you were the one that guessed right.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I think that’s the key...it’s a deep class of TEs, but not a strong one at the top. 

I think the likelihood is very night that we’ll have a choice of at least a couple of Trautman, Albert O, Bryant x2, Hopkins, Asiasi, Pinkney, and Moss. In order (for me), but all a relatively comparable level of prospect. Which one of those guys will be the best? I don’t know, and I’m not sure anyone does. Just grab one (or two) and hope that you were the one that guessed right.

Claypool is a good piece for our passing game. He can play outside bc he has the speed but he needs work on his route running, he can play inside bc his speed will blow by linebackers and strong safeties and can be an H-back bc he’s a good blocker already. He’ll be a nightmare match up with his speed/size combo and be even better with a little more work on his route running. 

Edited by turtle28

22 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Trautman is my favorite TE in the draft to me he has a very high ceiling,the issue is his floor lower then most of the top TE prospects his game needs polishing.

I voted Claypool because he'd get used right away and can be used different ways and could compliment eash of our current WRs in different sets.Think a useful TE will be left at top of 4th.Woulda been fine going Int OL that round too.

• Like 1

Guard run happened. Figured it would though.

If we made this Trent trade, I would be pretty darn happy with this draft. I still think we need a LT option in lieu (via the trade or Prince or Lucas), but if we can't, man getting these three sounds great.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Guard run happened. Figured it would though.

If we made this Trent trade, I would be pretty darn happy with this draft. I still think we need a LT option in lieu (via the trade or Prince or Lucas), but if we can't, man getting these three sounds great.

Think I rather sign a free agent,then draft a LT in the 3rd who would have to compete for a starting job right away

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Sure, but any of those FA options are stop gaps.

I agree,but don't believe LT has a high success in the 3rd round can't think of any LT that was 3rd rounder that was good(Could be missing easy ones) any other spot I'd be ok with on the online in the 3rd.

5 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I agree,but don't believe LT has a high success in the 3rd round can't think of any LT that was 3rd rounder that was good(Could be missing easy ones) any other spot I'd be ok with on the online in the 3rd.

That's a fair point, definitely. I don't think they are unicorns, but they're certainly not commonplace.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That's a fair point, definitely. I don't think they are unicorns, but they're certainly not commonplace.

I'm sure recent Redskins history effect me on this topic with Geron,even if most of us knew that was a reach.