FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

Honestly after Drafting Arnette,I'd see if anyone wants to trade for Fabian,most CBs are gone now and might get something back.
I'd be ok with taking OC/OG,WR,or TE at the next pick

Personally I like the idea of taking the WR if he's there then trading back up and getting one of the 3 TEs we can't decide who we like best

Don’t listen to @MikeT14, he’s a traitor. Taking Michael Pittman two picks before us, onto a roster that already has two starting WRs. That’s just selfish and RUDE! 😂

I prefer Albert O to Hunter Bryant, for what it’s worth. I actually prefer Harrison Bryant to Hunter Bryant, I think. But from a strategy standpoint, I think I’d prefer to take Claypool or even Duvernay here and then grab one of these highly equivalent TEs a round from now. I can’t imagine that every one of Trautman, Albert O, Bryant x2, and Hopkins will go this round. We could get one of the last of the tier 3 WRs now and then grab whichever TE is still on the board. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Don’t listen to @MikeT14, he’s a traitor. Taking Michael Pittman two picks before us, onto a roster that already has two starting WRs. That’s just selfish and RUDE! 😂

I prefer Albert O to Hunter Bryant, for what it’s worth. I actually prefer Harrison Bryant to Hunter Bryant, I think. But from a strategy standpoint, I think I’d prefer to take Claypool or even Duvernay here and then grab one of these highly equivalent TEs a round from now. I can’t imagine that every one of Trautman, Albert O, Bryant x2, and Hopkins will go this round. We could get one of the last of the tier 3 WRs now and then grab whichever TE is still on the board. 

Yeah I woulda pushed for Pittman if @MikeT14 didn't draft him,also nice pick at 67 with Uche havn't studied him alot cause don't think we draft a Pass Rusher not named CHase Yong but saw on twitter today that he's a possible shocker for a 1st round pick to get him in 3rd is value

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

And I only took Pittman because my 3 targets went way before. 

Honestly, I think 1 of the 3 TE's were targeting?

Might be there with our high 4th.

And let's not forget guys? 

Chase Claypool is one of those WR's who could transition to TE.

That's a worst case scenario on that.

I have no problem going Claypool at 70, then target a true TE with our high 4th.

If there gone, we move on to different position or best available player.

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

Honestly, I think 1 of the 3 TE's were targeting?

Might be there with our high 4th.

And let's not forget guys? 

Chase Claypool is one of those WR's who could transition to TE.

That's a worst case scenario on that.

I have no problem going Claypool at 70, then target a true TE with our high 4th.

If there gone, we move on to different position or best available player.

I like Claypool cause he could fit outside,in the slot,or block from tight and bunch sets

• Like 1

The solution is easy, draft Claypool and play him at TE. He’s a good blocker - but could improve there - and he’d be a match up nightmare on seam routes vs LBs & safeties. He’ll be like a young version of Vernon Davis.

At 6’4, 238, he doesn’t need to put on 20 pounds - at the least - to play TE unlike Harmon and Cam Sims who are 20-25 pounds underweight to be an in-line blocker.

Edited by turtle28