FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

I just peaked at the FFMD workbook and looked at our picks so far, you guys have done a great job! I would be extremely happy with this!

1)2. Chase Young

3)2. Damon Arnette

3)6. Chase Claypool

Great job!

what are we thinking for pick 4)2. I see some TEs that would be a good pick. Trautman would be amazing

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I just peaked at the FFMD workbook and looked at our picks so far, you guys have done a great job! I would be extremely happy with this!

1)2. Chase Young

3)2. Damon Arnette

3)6. Chase Claypool

Great job!

what are we thinking for pick 4)2. I see some TEs that would be a good pick. Trautman would be amazing

TE or Oline most likely

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

TE or Oline most likely

Im hoping TE, I saw a few people talking about a guard but honestly if there is still an OT that has some talent I would take the OT. reason being is that we have scherrf, Martin, and just signed the other Wes. Idk if guard would be a top priority for me right now

I am hoping to get an OT out of the next couple of picks, at least, for development. There are a couple that I like and I have highlighted them on the Spreadsheet. This TE class is surprisingly deep, but there are just a few that I like. I know there are a few that some others like as well. 

But I dont want to limit our picks to those positions, if there is a better option as the BPA, then we have to take that into account. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I am hoping to get an OT out of the next couple of picks, at least, for development. There are a couple that I like and I have highlighted them on the Spreadsheet. This TE class is surprisingly deep, but there are just a few that I like. I know there are a few that some others like as well. 

But I dont want to limit our picks to those positions, if there is a better option as the BPA, then we have to take that into account. 

I’d like to go TE or OT but, we shouldn’t also pass up BPA. The only positions I wouldn’t take are RB and DL.

Here’s my lost in order:

74, 83, 72, 75, 78, 80, 82, 83

I see you have #70 highlighted, my worry with him is blocking. We all looked the other way on JR’s blocking for 6 years bc of his dynamic talent. I really don’t want a guy in that position who can’t block at all, that kills our running game. We now have 4 WRs who are probably better blockers then #70, that’s not acceptable.

Edited by turtle28

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Here’s my lost in order:

I see you have #70 highlighted, my worry with him is blocking. We all looked the other way on JR’s blocking for 6 years bc of his dynamic talent. I really don’t want a guy in that position who can’t block at all, that kills our running game. We now have 4 WRs who are probably better blockers then #70, that’s not acceptable.

where can i find that spread sheet

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Here’s my lost in order:

I'd prob be 83 80 then 71 72 or 75

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’ll PM it to you, @mike23md made it

I can agree with that list. and with your assessment on 70.

this one is a shocker and im gonna get some heat for it but 76 is interesting if hes there this late. I know this position is rumored to not be selected but..... you never know what you may get, or could light a fire under our projected starter

13 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I'd prob be 83 80 then 71 72 or 75

I’m bullish on 74, I have been all year. His QB play affected his play imo, when he had better QB play he produced as a sophmore and that was in the SEC, not in the PAC 12 or in FCS level.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’m bullish on 74, I have been all year. His QB play affected his play imo, when he had better QB play he produced as a sophmore and that was in the SEC, not in the PAC 12 or in FCS level.

I'm Bullish on 83 cause I love his ceiling,his floor isn't that high though I'd admit.Also seemed to fit right in at Senior bowl didn't look out of place.

74 Scares me cause on a lot of reports I read they talk about stiffness in short route,and He thinks he'll win with size speed which won't cut it in NFL.Also with all that production in SEC only 1 TD in his 3 years came vs a ranked team.

• Like 1