GDT - Week 3: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Im disappointed I got no credit for my prediction. Although, not that big of a deal, when the game was winding down I got excited for my prediction. (Shamefully hoped we wouldnt score a TD late in 4th with score 24-10)

HTTR! Put the NFL on notice.

I see you. I. See. You.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Hopefully we have, but they're keep it down low. I could easily see them announce that during the bye week.

Unless we pay, a lot, we won't be in serious negotiations with him until Spring. He signed a 1 year deal for a reason. To "prove it" and hit FA and the big $$

24 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Unless we pay, a lot, we won't be in serious negotiations with him until Spring. He signed a 1 year deal for a reason. To "prove it" and hit FA and the big $$

I don't know about that. Give him a fair deal, and I think he'd jump on it. He seems to be clicking here, and I don't know if he wants to worry about FA next spring.

31 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

He didn't get the market he wanted last offseason, and may not get it again. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/redskins-turn-third-downs-weakness-strength-224225158--nfl.html/?.gg_forward=true&chromeless=1

Opponents moved the chains on the Washington Redskins more than any other NFL team last season.  It was drastically different Sunday night when the Redskins held the high-octane Oakland Raiders offense to 128 yards and a staggering 0 of 11 on third downs.  Combine it with Kirk Cousins' precision on third down, and this was the kind of Redskins performance in important situations that had coach Jay Gruden feeling good seven days before visiting the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs.

Another solid metric from the game last night, a bit closer to home.

The Oakland Raiders GDT in their forum is 15 pages.
The GDT in NFL General is 24 pages.

We rocked the house with a 62 page GDT.

Right now, in overall forum activity, Burgundy & Gold land is the sixth most active forum on FF behind only NFL General (14,947 at the time of this post), Philadelphia Eagles (12,683), Green This Ain't Sports Talk (11,132), Bay Packers (10,119) and the Cleveland Browns (7,458) ... and we're closing on the Dawg Pound (7,319).

Keep it up! :D

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Right now, in overall forum activity, Burgundy & Gold land is the sixth most active forum on FF behind only NFL General (14,947 at the time of this post), Philadelphia Eagles (12,683), Green This Ain't Sports Talk (11,132), Bay Packers (10,119) and the Cleveland Browns (7,458) ... and we're closing on the Dawg Pound (7,319).

We rollin boss!

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yeah, get busy minions!!!

giphy.gif

Archived