GDT - Week 3: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Didn't watch the game. Wont say why, because it will surely lead to me receiving a "Turtle Style" Suspension. Have you ever wondered who those Nielson guys are who determine the ratings? I am one of them.  Instead I spent the evening watching Jim Rockford and Kojak. Who luvs you baby? 

My New Hero

r262957_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570

27 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Didn't watch the game. Wont say why, because it will surely lead to me receiving a "Turtle Style" Suspension. Have you ever wondered who those Nielson guys are who determine the ratings? I am one of them.  Instead I spent the evening watching Jim Rockford and Kojak. Who luvs you baby? 

My New Hero

r262957_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570

I'm not sure that half of what you say can constitute as English...

Please let's not turn this Thread into a political exercise. We just had a huge win! We didn't have much argument in a game day Thread since probably the Green Bay game of last year.

Can we just stick to sports as we are supposed to do in this forum?

Thanks   

Good game guys you straight rekt us. Haven't seen a team dominate us that badly, including the Chiefs. Now do us a favor and beat KC please ;) .

Not sure where the Norman comment came from though. I like him a lot as a player, but Cooper and Crab actually didnt say anything going into the game and they're not big talkers so I'm wondering where he got that from.

11 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Good game guys you straight rekt us. Haven't seen a team dominate us that badly, including the Chiefs. Now do us a favor and beat KC please ;) .

Not sure where the Norman comment came from though. I like him a lot as a player, but Cooper and Crab actually didnt say anything going into the game and they're not big talkers so I'm wondering where he got that from.

I never would think cooper would talk trash . Crabtree maybe 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Please let's not turn this Thread into a political exercise. We just had a huge win! We didn't have much argument in a game day Thread since probably the Green Bay game of last year.

Can we just stick to sports as we are supposed to do in this forum?

Thanks   

Agreed. Cut it out!

On 9/21/2017 at 12:43 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Time to put the NFL on notice. 

Redskins win 27-10. 

Ball control. Mistake free football. It would be nice if a home game was actually, a home game. (Probably worst homd field "advantage" in NFL)

Im disappointed I got no credit for my prediction. Although, not that big of a deal, when the game was winding down I got excited for my prediction. (Shamefully hoped we wouldnt score a TD late in 4th with score 24-10)

HTTR! Put the NFL on notice.

16 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

*raises an eyebrow* Crowder? No, I'm sorry. You shouldn't get a top 5 grade when you a muff a punt that badly. Plenty of other great play that should have been ranked higher.

Archived