GDT - Week 3: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

10 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

It's possible .. the eagles O is up and down snd have struggled to finish games the D is good but overall I feel like the skins are better .

cowboys imo finish the season 6-10 .

We should have beaten the Eagles week 1 anyways. We let that one get away because of poor OL play, Cousins inaccurate passes at time - especially in the redzone in the over throw of Crowder - and Pryor's drops.

22 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We should have beaten the Eagles week 1 anyways. We let that one get away because of poor OL play, Cousins inaccurate passes at time - especially in the redzone in the over throw of Crowder - and Pryor's drops.

We kill our selves but eagles haven't been super impressive they look 7-9ish imo good D but at times slows down st the end as well as the O being inconsistent .

skins issue is either Kirk play or fumbles.

kirk had what now 6 td -1 int so far . I'm not afraid of the chiefs but there D can be a problem for the redskins .. it's fine as long as we run well.

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

maybe we can safely say he loves the bright lights and so does this team.  I was at the game last night, barely slep 2 hours and I feel so well rested...LOL.  What can I say this team blew me way, especially that D.  If not for the fumble and muff punt I don't think the Raiders score.  We are talking a top 3 offense not being able to score against our D.  

And what a D.  I am not going to say much about Cousins, everyone knows how I feel about him but man even i couldn't believe how well he played last night.  That 2nd TD to Davis what a throw I don't think it would have been better if he walked where he was to hand him the ball.

But that D man, that secondary.  don't tell me its not coaching, don't tell me with the idiot we had last year as a D coordinator and that moronic idiot we had as a secondary coach didn't keep this D from performing at a top level.

So proud of this team man.  So proud.  All the talking heads will need to do a double take after last night.

6 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Kirk was tremendous tonight. That's the guy I'd love to see QBing this team for the next 10 years. Hopefully he keeps it going. 

you know Lavar you and I had so many arguments about this but man I hope we can sign him..  I mean if things go as they are, improvement every game, we need to sign Z Brown, we need to probably sign Breeland.  Martrell Spraight also needs to be signed and Smith.  I alot of people to sign.

1 hour ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

you know Lavar you and I had so many arguments about this but man I hope we can sign him..  I mean if things go as they are, improvement every game, we need to sign Z Brown, we need to probably sign Breeland.  Martrell Spraight also needs to be signed and Smith.  I alot of people to sign.

Spencer Long too. We don't have to give Smith or Spaight extensions yet, that's next year.

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

They said they did ex-rays. Maybe the blood was from something else.

I dont think there was any blood, I think it was the style of the glove and how he was holding his mouthpiece, but when he got up you could clearly see that he was favoring his hand.

I have not read on any blood exposure during his injury.  

21 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I dont think there was any blood, I think it was the style of the glove and how he was holding his mouthpiece, but when he got up you could clearly see that he was favoring his hand.

I have not read on any blood exposure during his injury.  

I didn't see it either, I was responding to Lavar. Maybe he mistook the burgundy on the glove for blood. I don't know what he saw.

Archived