GDT - Week 3: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I'm really trying hard to temper my excitement but I can't wait until Monday night. If they lose, which I expect to happen because it's the chiefs in KC, but they look really good doing so then I can finally feel like the build is going somewhere. I simply can't say enough about how much improvement his defense has shown under Manusky and Tomsula. They've been awesome. 

would rather lose to the chiefs than crappy teams like the 49ers or jets .

we have a good shot beating KC . But it's time for Pryor to make some plays he needs the ball early on because we can trust Reed and Crowder and even Thompson but now it's time for Pryor to come alive .. we do that than skins can win the division .

so far I don't see any team beating us any week with this D and that's facts .. they will have to earn it.

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

would rather lose to the chiefs than crappy teams like the 49ers or jets .

we have a good shot beating KC . But it's time for Pryor to make some plays he needs the ball early on because we can trust Reed and Crowder and even Thompson but now it's time for Pryor to come alive .. we do that than skins can win the division .

so far I don't see any team beating us any week with this D and that's facts .. they will have to earn it.

They need to throw Pryor some quick hitter routes when the CB is playing off, let him get upfield, get 5 yards and hopefully break a tackle and get more. Get him on some slants too.

If they work the quick game earlier and run the ball then they can go play action in the second quarter and hit Pryor on a deep shot.

20 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I'm really trying hard to temper my excitement but I can't wait until Monday night. If they lose, which I expect to happen because it's the chiefs in KC, but they look really good doing so then I can finally feel like the build is going somewhere. I simply can't say enough about how much improvement his defense has shown under Manusky and Tomsula. They've been awesome. 

I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe. We're gonna get destroyed Monday.

On 9/25/2017 at 7:04 PM, Woz said:

Another solid metric from the game last night, a bit closer to home.

The Oakland Raiders GDT in their forum is 15 pages.
The GDT in NFL General is 24 pages.

We rocked the house with a 62 page GDT.

Right now, in overall forum activity, Burgundy & Gold land is the sixth most active forum on FF behind only NFL General (14,947 at the time of this post), Philadelphia Eagles (12,683), Green This Ain't Sports Talk (11,132), Bay Packers (10,119) and the Cleveland Browns (7,458) ... and we're closing on the Dawg Pound (7,319).

Keep it up! :D

Eagles forum is killing us in gifs too.  

Archived