The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

Rereading the last page:

Anyone who has hosted a game (mafia) that I have played in knows I keep a running dialogue with host. I make it very clear the line between "This is just a question" and "this is my submission". 

I had all sorts of questions I tagged with my list. Not just "is this proper". From my initial list until the end:

1. I asked about the FO/Scouts/Etc 
  2. I asked about SNL Guest v Cast
  3. I asked about playing against the guy instead of being team members
  4. I asked about if playing on a probowl team with someone counted.
  5. I asked if them being friends counts (there are pictures of Luka and Vlad together). 
  6. I asked if you could use announcers to link people. 

Almost each time I submitted a list along with it. So my very first submission said something like "Not official, but here is a list with Dan Synder being the owner for both Haskins and Campbell, would that count"?

If that really upsets anyone, then I dont know what to say. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
8 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@bcb1213 how did any one go fey to farley by one move?

rob lowe was on snl

Was he a cast member or just on snl

(We didn't use him either way lol)

Here is how it was explained to me: You could use guest appearances but not cast appearances. So I think you could even use a "Tina Fey hosted" this episode after she had quit working for SNL. 

But I dont know. That one was hard for me. 

I struggled with this one because @bcb1213 made the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" game into "6 movies from anyone". Thats not how I played that game. Bacons law is that you can link any two people on earth within 6 people. So, for example, you could link me to Jerry Jones in 6 people. Ill give an example:

Matt

Played football with Mike Griffin

Mike Griffin played against Tony Romo

Tony Romo knows Jerry Jones

Matts to Jerry Jones in 3 moves.

(Technically I could it in less, since Ive met Jerry Jones, but you get my point)

So when I initially did this, I was like "Oh, this dude was a scout on the Jags for 25 years. So he knows both Brunell and Minshew"

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I struggled with this one because @bcb1213 made the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" game into "6 movies from anyone". Thats not how I played that game. Bacons law is that you can link any two people on earth within 6 people. So, for example, you could link me to Jerry Jones in 6 people. Ill give an example:

Matt

Played football with Mike Griffin

Mike Griffin played against Tony Romo

Tony Romo knows Jerry Jones

Matts to Jerry Jones in 3 moves.

So when I initially did this, I was like "Oh, this dude was a scout on the Jags for 25 years. So he knows both Brunell and Minshew"

You do know the actual Kevin bacon game is using movies right.  You're thinking six degrees of separation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

You do know the actual Kevin bacon game is using movies right.  You're thinking six degrees of separation. 

I googled it and I have seen it both ways. Ive just only ever played it the way I described. Like "Who is the most famous person you could get yourself to, and in how few of moves"

We did it on a road trip and I can basically get to every president of the last 30 years in a few moves. Which means I can get to any world leader the past 50-75 years in about 5 moves. At that point it just becomes pointless. You start doing stupid challenges like "How far are you removed from Hitler" or some other infamous person.