Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Makes sense, SR been like a dog with a bone throughout draft season with Taylor.  

I just wonder how high they are on Haeg.  Are they higher on any of the big 4, then a pairing of Taylor and Haeg?  The great unknown.   I guess which scenerio helps Brady the most.

If they like Haeg alot then it'd make sense to trade down 

Get Josh jones and put him at RG

Or any of the lesser non big 4 tackles could do that for that matter 

and then still get an rb like Taylor and things would be square

9 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

If they like Haeg alot then it'd make sense to trade down 

Get Josh jones and put him at RG

Or any of the lesser non big 4 tackles could do that for that matter 

and then still get an rb like Taylor and things would be square

AZ drafted 2 OL in the first rd during Arians tenure.  I just wonder if Jones would be higher on their board then Taylor.  Arians mentioned he wanted a 3 down back.  Really Taylor and Dobbins fit that bill, and maybe CEH.  

Pats last SB victory, Sony Michel 1 st rd pick.   Going to be fascinating which direction they go.

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

AZ drafted 2 OL in the first rd during Arians tenure.  I just wonder if Jones would be higher on their board then Taylor.  Arians mentioned he wanted a 3 down back.  Really Taylor and Dobbins fit that bill, and maybe CEH.  

Pats last SB victory, Sony Michel 1 st rd pick.   Going to be fascinating which direction they go.

I honestly really want a back found 1 or 2 

Be that: taylor, swift, Akers,  CEH 

Not in that order necessarily 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I honestly really want a back found 1 or 2 

Be that: taylor, swift, Akers,  CEH 

Not in that order necessarily 

I like Taylor in the first.

CEH, Swift, and Dobbins in the second. In order.

Akers and Moss in the third. In order.

Gibson, Perine, and McFarland in the fourth. In order.

• Like 1

What to make of the Love nugget?  Very intrguing.  

A QB who tries too hard and forces things, resulting in a lot of turnovers? 😬

But the potential seems sky high.

He's the highest rated QB prospect we've reportedly spent any time with. So there's gotta be something to it. But all the time we spent with him at the combine was pre-Brady.

I dunno. I still think the plan is to go all in with Brady this season. But that's just based on BA's aggressive nature. And Licht's statement about expecting Brady to play for longer than his two year contract.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

A QB who tries too hard and forces things, resulting in a lot of turnovers? 😬

But the potential seems sky high.

He's the highest rated QB prospect we've reportedly spent any time with. So there's gotta be something to it. But all the time we spent with him at the combine was pre-Brady.

I dunno. I still think the plan is to go all in with Brady this season. But that's just based on BA's aggressive nature. And Licht's statement about expecting Brady to play for longer than his two year contract.

I won t get back on my soap box about relying on a 43 yr old Qb to start the next 2 seasons.  

Love is such a unique prospect.  Lost I believe 10 starters on offense from the previous season and a coaching staff chamge.  Not sure Utah State is just a reload type program.  I can t think of a recent QB prospect with his circumstances at college, production dip. and playing outside Power 5 conference.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I just wonder how high they are on Haeg.  Are they higher on any of the big 4, then a pairing of Taylor and Haeg?  The great unknown.   I guess which scenerio helps Brady the most.

We did the smart thing in FA and brought in a guy capable of starting at OT. Meaning we didn't pigeonhole ourselves heading into the draft having to spend a day one/two pick on an OT...

We can truly ***** BPA based on need and not overreach for a OT... 

I won t get back on my soap box about relying on a 43 yr old Qb to start the next 2 seasons.  

Love is such a unique prospect.  Lost I believe 10 starters on offense from the previous season and a coaching staff chamge.  Not sure Utah State is just a reload type program.  I can t think of a recent QB prospect with his circumstances at college, production dip. and playing outside Power 5 conference.

No doubt, you basically have to throw out most of his 2019-2020 tape because of this...

He's the QB I think teams are struggling to evaluate the most because of those circumstances and his high ceiling potential...

• Like 1