Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Just beat me. 😂

Yes finally, the roles were always seemingly reversed.  I guess if they like Kinlaw, they want him to play 1 tech a lot with Jarrett playing 3 tech.  I like Kinlaw, but I would not have liked my team moving up and giving significant assets to get him.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Yes finally, the roles were always seemingly reversed.  I guess if they like Kinlaw, they want him to play 1 tech a lot with Jarrett playing 3 tech.  I like Kinlaw, but I would not have liked my team moving up and giving significant assets to get him.  

I've heard San Francisco loves Kinlaw as well and are willing to move into the top 10 to secure him as well...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Unless we're getting a significant pick/player back in return, we're better off holding onto him and trying to rehab his value for a mid season or next off-season deal...

Trading him now for no significant return is a waste, as it only frees up $425K. The dude is still uber talented and shouldn't be given away for pennies on the dollar...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

me either. Derrick Brown only DT worth trading up for and even that is a stretch. Every year DTs are coming out into the league. In addition a 6’6 DT that cant anchor double teams and cant finish sack opportunities in the top 10 would just be a nightmare. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

me either. Derrick Brown only DT worth trading up for and even that is a stretch. Every year DTs are coming out into the league. In addition a 6’6 DT that cant anchor double teams and cant finish sack opportunities in the top 10 would just be a nightmare. 

On the bright side, the Falcons continue to trade away draft capital to move up for players, while still having a roster full of holes...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Unless we're getting a significant pick/player back in return, we're better off holding onto him and trying to rehab his value for a mid season or next off-season deal...

Trading him now for no significant return is a waste, as it only frees up $425K. The dude is still uber talented and shouldn't be given away for pennies on the dollar...

The uber talent is getting worn very thin.  Top 2 WRs gone in the last 2 games and he is invisible.  His ability to catch is just not good enough, and his route running will not be good.  Getting him moving in a straight line either with a seam route, or some type of shallow cross, that is where he is effective.  I would rather see Brate on the field more for Brady.  His hands are so much better for the middle of the field catches Brady likes.  

This TE class is really bad.  I would move him for a second or as the main asset to move up in the first round, I m good.  I do believe Howard was shopped at the deadline, so I doubt the staff went back on rewatched all the games and came away saying OJ was really good last season.  If the offer is below a 2nd, I l ll probably want him kept.